IELTS Coaching in Chennai
1000’s of students trust our IELTS coaching in Chennai every year. Fill the enquiry form for a no-obligation free guidance session from our experts.
Founded in 1996, Kanan International is one of the leading institutes that provide IELTS coaching in Chennai. We are a 24-year-old company with well over 20,000 students and 150+ strategic tie-ups with Canadian and American Universities. To make International education a reality for everyone, we conduct test preparation courses like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT, PTE, etc. We are ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) Licensed study abroad consultants in Chennai.
What is the syllabus for the IELTS course in Chennai?
We conduct regular IELTS Course in Chennai for the current latest updated IELTS syllabus for 2021 and as well as for the test formats. Our IELTS Academic and General classes will have four sections- Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening. Our IELTS course in Chennai are designed in such a way to increase your English Language ability in all these four areas. Some of the major topics we cover in our IELTS syllabus in Chennai are as follows.
IELTS Listening Test
IELTS listening tests consist of 4 recorded monologues and conversations of the native language speakers. The candidates have to listen to the audio once and answer the questions in 30 minutes. At Kanan International we assist you in familiarizing the test format and make you answer the questions within the time frame. Listening test is common for both General and academic IELTS candidates.
IELTS Reading Test
In the IELTS reading section the candidates have to read through the passages taken from, journals, research works, subject related books and answer the questions in 60 minutes. The students will be trained in Kanan to answer the questions in any format, namely, multiple choice questions, matching, content identification, short answers, sentence completion, etc.
IELTS Writing Test
Writing test consists of two essay questions to be written in 60 minutes. In the first 150 words essay you have to write about the information interpreted from the given document in 20 minutes. The second essay is for 250 words where you will be describing your opinion or decision on certain arguments or ideas. Kanan helps the students to improve their writing skills by enhancing their spelling and grammatical knowledge.
IELTS Speaking Test
The individual's speaking skill is tested here with an interaction type test with the examiner. Here the students will take up three tasks in the order of self introduction, speaking about a real time topic and a brief interactive discussion about the topic with the examiner. The regular speaking training in Kanan will guide the students to converse with confidence during the final exam without any hindrance.
What are the upcoming batches, schedules, timings, duration, course fees of the best IELTS coaching center in Chennai?
We offer a flexible IELTS Course in Chennai for the benefits of different categories of students. The eligibility for our IELTS coaching in Chennai is final year and pre-final year students looking to migrate to abroad countries to continue their higher education. Professionals who wish to migrate to an English speaking country are also eligible for our course. We have separate batches for different needs. Please find details about our upcoming batches.
|IELTS Batch in Chennai||Batch starts on||Timing||Duration of the course||Availability|
|Weekdays regular||23 May 2022||Flexible Timing between 9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekdays morning||24 May 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekdays evening||27 May 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekends||30 May 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Online batch||1 Jun 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Fast-track batch||1 Jun 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|IELTS Batch in Chennai||Batch starts on||Timing||IELTS course fees in Chennai||Duration of the course||Availability|
|Weekdays regular||23 May 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekdays morning||24 May 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekdays evening||27 May 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekends||30 May 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Online batch||1 Jun 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Fast-track batch||1 Jun 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
Who will Train You ?
What is the Coach / Trainer Profile of IELTS classes in Chennai?
Extensive IELTS classes in Chennai at Kanan International is handled by the efficient subject experts who have rich experience in coaching the students and guiding them for the exam. Our coaching institute is one of the best IELTS coaching centres in chennai with flexible batches, study materials, spoken english classes and preparation tests.
10 reasons why you should enroll for IELTS training in Chennai at Kanan International
There are several IELTS Test Training Institutes in Chennai that offer quality IELTS coaching classes. There are many English language certified experts who also provide private IELTS tuitions in Chennai. So obviously, your choice for quality and affordable IELTS training in Chennai is more. But we request you to hear us out and compare us with others before narrowing down on a particular IELTS academy in Chennai. Without much adieu, here are ten reasons why we are the best IELTS Training institute in Chennai.
- British Council and IDP certified trainers with more than ten years experience in IELTS training.
- We conduct 16% more mock tests and 22% more practice exams than other IELTS coaching institutes in Chennai.
- The only ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) Licensed IELTS training center in Chennai.
- 150+ strategic tie-ups and academic partnerships with Canadian and American universities. An undisputed leader among the study abroad consultancies in Chennai.
- With over 20 years of continuous run, we are one of India's oldest study abroad consultancy and Test preparation academies. We are trusted by more than 20,000 students so far.
- Excellent study materials for IELTS Academic and IELTS general test covering all components of IELTS exam like Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening.
- Affordable IELTS coaching fees. Flexible test prep batches. One-on-one monitoring and individual support. We Guarantee an 8+ score band in the first attempt of the IELTS exam.
- During Covid Pandemic, to accommodate students, we offer special IELTS online coaching in Chennai.
- We help students to find courses, universities, etc. We also assist them in document preparation, visa assistance, etc.
- Pioneer in this industry to help the students in the SPP visa category in Canada
The IELTS coaching institute in Chennai is offering adorable coaching to the students and aid them in score 7 or 7+ band in their first attempt. The IELTS training in Chennai by Kanan is leading in the training field and is also serving as an abroad education consultant where they help the students in choosing the best universities in Canada and US.
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System is the fullform of IELTS. This is the most widely accepted English proficiency test by the top universities in the US, Canada. Australia, etc. The individuals looking for settling in the English speaking countries also can prove their language proficiency with this test. Kanan International is conducting IELTS coaching for both academic and General IELTS with best faculties and appropriate study materials. Join us now and start your IELTS preparation now.
Format of the IELTS test
The IELTS has two formats, IELTS general and IELTS Academic. The listening and the speaking section will be similar for both the formats, whereas, the reading and the writing sections will differ. Kanan international is having separate training programs based on the formats and the faculties will be assisting you to score above 7.
Who can do this IELTS course in Chennai?
Candidates aspiring for international universities for pursuing their higher education or planning to settle in the English speaking countries, then they are required to prove their English Proficiency. At Kanan International, we offer IELTS coaching for individuals who are searching for expert guidance. This coaching will guide you to score more in the IELTS exam and support you in understanding the international education requirements to accelerate your admission process.
What is the eligibility or prerequisite to joining our IELTS institute in Chennai?
Kanan International is a nationally acclaimed IELTS coaching institution offering profound educational service to the students enrolled with them. The IELTS institute in Chennai is laying out a few basic criterias for the candidates to possess if they wish to join our training program. They are as follows.
- Age limit: The student must be 16 years of age or above to enroll in our class.
- Valid id card: Personal ID cards like aadhar card, passport, etc must be available. This will be checked during the final exam.
- Education qualification: 10+2 format higher secondary school education from an English medium school is necessary.
- Travel purpose: The candidate should be aware of the travel reason and opt for the suited IELTS class.
- Irrespective of gender, age, education, nationality and religion a candidate can appear for the IELTS exam if they aspire to travel abroad.
Preparing for the IELTS exam is now simple, when you have enrolled for the Kanan’s IELTS coaching in Chennai. The IELTS coaching fee in chennai is INR 15,000 for all the students irrespective of their desired batch. The students are facilitated to prepare for the IELTS coaching course in a sophisticated study environment with a high end lab facility and fully equipped library.
IELTS training with Spoken English classes
English is the medium of instruction in most of the universities in US, UK, Canada. If you are aspiring for any of these institutes you must possess an excellent English speaking skill to survive. Taking this into account, Kanan International offers contemporary spoken English classes for the individuals who are attending our IELTS class. Thus we are redefining 1000’s of students' education path by catering to their needs in our IELTS coaching centre in Chennai.
Batch size for IELTS training in Chennai
- Real time subject experts are handling the IELTS training in Chennai for all the batches.
- Individual concentration is given to every student who is part of our training program.
- IELTS training in Chennai is now available in online mode to help the students who are unable to attend the classroom sessions.
- Flexible and customized batches are available for the students.
- Reasonable fees with best study materials along with comprehend preparation tips are given for all batches.
Coaching modes for IELTS preparation batches
- Online IELTS coaching mode: Expert guided IELTS preparation at home is now possible with Kanan International online IELTS training in Chennai. Live classes with faculties, exclusive doubt clearing section, updated study materials and overall exam guidance is available for the aspirants. Your only work is to check our website and register for the next upcoming batch and start your IELTS preparation today.
- Offline IELTS coaching (Classroom) mode: Achieve a 7+ band score in your first IELTS attempt and grab your admission in the International Universities of US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Kanan International’s offline IELTS coaching in chennai is intended to offer high quality training to aspirants to make them qualify for the international education. Get in touch with us to enroll for the best IELTS training and excel in your exam.
Have queries regarding IELTS dates in Chennai or IELTS Chennai center or IELTS fees in Chennai or IELTS coaching classes in Chennai?
For an innovative and encouraging learning environment, join us at Kanan International and enjoy the top-notch IELTS training in Chennai. If you have any queries regarding the class timings, fee structure, batch selection, etc. you can kindly reach us through our official website or can reach our office located in T Nagar, Chennai.
IELTScoachinginChennai and IELTSprep with Kanan will help you to reach our social media page. You can also post your doubts here and get it clarified by our expert team. Our imigration support managers and study abroad consultant will gud through the university selection process, admission process and the immigration process.
Our students who are proud of their achievements, eventually become our brand ambassadors. We’re indebted to them.
Sunil Kumar Venkatesan - I got a score of 6.5 Band in IELTS. Now I have joined Business and Information System Architecture course at Fanshawe College in Canada. Thank you Kanan for your constant support and guidance.
I'm Shalini Suresh - I enrolled at Kanan and prepared for IELTS and was able to get a 7 band score. I am now studying Quality Engineering Management in Loyalist College, Canada. Thanks to Kanan International for the excellent support and coaching.
I am Lavanya Daddala - I study Healthcare Administration and Service Management in Conestoga College, Canada. I could score 7 band in the IELTS test after enrolling at Kanan International. Thanks to Kanan for their training.
Kanan International is offering an exclusive IELTS certificated coaching program for individuals aiming to travel to English speaking countries like the UK, USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand. The top-notch coaching approach is provided for the students to guide them score high. We also have educational consultant services where we guide the students in the overall admission process.
"Kanan International's IELTS Coaching fees in Chennai is Rs. 12,500/." This fee includes training materials price, exam guidance, course preparation, study abroad classes, mock exam cost. We provide multiple payment options for students and two installments with no cost EMI.
IELTS General course in Chennai
Suppose you want to migrate to an English-speaking country like New Zealand, Ireland, etc., to find job opportunities, work, short-term training, and secondary education. In that case, you need to take the IELTS General Exam. Of course, depending on the country you wish to migrate to, you need to take different English language tests like IELTS, TOEFL, etc. But most countries accept the IELTS score as a valid proof of good English language knowledge.
It would help if you scored a good IELTS band eligible for a work VISA or permanent residency card (PR immigration). It counts a lot in terms of points or eligibility for VISA / Express entry / PR processing. So why take chances? Enroll in the most comprehensive IELTS general coaching in Chennai and get mentored by a company that is a pioneer in this category.
We designed our IELTS General Training in Chennai program in such a way that you score as high as 8 Band in the first attempt of the exam itself. We give equal importance to all IELTS test topics, including reading, writing, speaking, and listening. We also provide extra focus on areas where you need improvement. Apart from conducting IELTS classes in Chennai for skilled professionals, we also assist them in migration, finding job opportunities, Visa document assistance, etc., at a very affordable fee.
IELTS Academic course in Chennai
Suppose you want to enroll for a Masters degree in abroad / foreign universities located in English-speaking countries like Canada and the USA. In that case, you need to prove your competency in the English language. You can take many exams to demonstrate this competency, including TOFEL, Duolingo, etc. But IELTS is the most preferred test approved by many countries, including the UK and Australia.
You need to score a good band in the IELTS Academic exam, as many universities abroad consider this score for admissions for their graduate programs. (both for summer and fall sessions). To score a good band in the IELTS Test, you need rigorous coaching. Foreign university admission experts rate our IELTS Academic coaching in Chennai as a top-notch training program for the IELTS exam prep in the country.
Our IELTS Academic Training in Chennai covers in-depth topics of various test formats including reading, writing, listening and speaking. Apart from guaranteeing you a high IELTS score through our training, we also guide you to the best course in a top USA / Canada university through our Study abroad consultancy services. We will also assist you in travel, visa, scholarships etc.
Top scores from our IELTS coaching in Chennai
Kanan International is a leading coaching institute in Chennai which offers elegant training for all the competitive exams like GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, and IELTS. Our success stories include 80% of students scoring above 6 band and 74% of students scoring above band 7. We are a 25 years prestigious institute that has guided more than 3000 students to acquire their international education dream.
no of students in last 5 years
score above 6.5 band
score 7 band
Top IELTS Listening Preparation Tips
- Practice for completing a given task after listening to a recording of a conversation between two people.
- Practice for completing a given task after listening to a recording of a monologue set.
- Practice for completing a given task after listening to a recording of a conversation between upto four people.
- Practice for completing a given task after listening to recordings of an academic topic.
- Gist Reading.
- Practice the main ideas of reading.
- Detailed reading
- Understanding logical argument and recognizing written pieces, attitudes, and purpose.
English Coaching for TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, and IELTS
When it comes to cracking the competitive exams like TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, and IELTS, the vital component required is the English language. To cater to this need, at Kanan International, we offer incredible English language coaching for the students to face the exam and clear it with a higher band score in the first attempt. It is just because of our unique language training we are able to be the top IELTS coaching institute in Chennai for the past decade.
Online IELTS Academic Training in Chennai
We can give 100% guarantee that in our IELTS prep camps in Chennai, the syllabus, training practices, study materials, mock exams, practice tests are updated for the latest test formats and syllabus. We can also vouch that our institute provides online IELTS Training in Chennai with an efficient and result-oriented approach. We strictly follow the syllabus and other guidelines established by the British Council, IDP, and Cambridge Assessment English. Our training programs' benchmark is the number of 8+ bands achieved in the first attempt (in a batch). That's the only thing we measure. Anyone, regardless of age, academic background, gender, income, can enroll for our IELTS training in Chennai. After all, our motto is to make International Education a reality for everybody. You can also check our other services like course finder, events, application assessment, etc. here.
IELTS Coaching for Beginners, Intermediates and advanced levels
Our IELTS course in Chennai is designed in such a way to support students from beginner level to intermediate level and upper intermediate level. We have several English language experts to guide you throughout the IELTS exam process including registering for the exam, choosing the exam center, preparing for the exam, providing tips to improve your IELTS score, etc. We do have a support system to support your admissions, visa, travel documents, etc.
IELTS Coaching for Canada PR and Study Abroad - General and Academic training
If you aspire for Canadian education or job settlement then you must ensure that your English language proficiency is perfect. This can be easily proved with your IELTS score and make your way for hassle free visa processing. Our apparent and systematic approach in our IELTS training will help you to attain above 6 band, which is the minimum possible score required for the Canada PR. We propose standard training to the students who have entered for the IELTS coaching in Chennai. IELTS preparation tips and the IELTS registration guidance will be an added benefit for the aspirants.
IELTS doubt clearing sessions and Coaching Discussions in Chennai
Interactive doubt clearing sessions are held after each class, where the students are given the opportunity to raise their doubts and get it clarified from the faculties. Our expertise team of faculties are available both online and offline to help the students in clarifying their queries. The training in Kanan, IELTS training in Chennai is conducted by highly qualified professionals who will be travelling side by side with the students and guide them through the entire IELTS preparation process. They also provide information regarding the international universities, their study culture, the course selection process,admission process and so on.
Everything You Need to Know About IELTS Coaching in Chennai
- Eligibility: There is no particular eligibility criteria set by the British council and candidates irrespective of the common factors can appear for the exam if they wish to travel abroad.
- Registration fee: Owners of IELTS, i.e., British Council, IDP, and Cambridge Assessment English, fixed Rupees 14,000 as the standard IELTS exam fees in Chennai. Rs. Fourteen Thousand is the standard one time IELTS Test fees throughout India for both Pen and Paper-based tests and computerized tests. Also INR. 14,00 is the fee for both IELTS Academic and IELTS General exams in Chennai.
- Types of IELTS exam: IELTS General and IELTS Academic are the two types of the IELTS exam.
- The number of attempts: Any number of attempts can be taken until you reach your estimated score.
- IELTS exam centers: Being the capital of Tamilnadu and India's largest metro cities and a tremendous student and youth population, Chennai is always a preferred test location for many South Indian students. Currently, both Pen and Paper-based and as well as computer-delivered tests are available in Chennai. Two IELTS test centers conduct the IELTS exam in Chennai.
- IDP Education Chennai - 1st KPR Towers New, Subba Rao Avenue, College Road, No 2, 1st St, Subba Road Avenue, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006, India.
- British Council - Chennai - 737, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002, India.
- Exam duration: The first three sections will be conducted for 2 hours and 45 minutes whereas the speaking section will be conducted separately for 11-14 minutes.
Tips for Scoring 8 Band in the first attempt
- Summarize and explain from the given graph.
- Summarize and explain from the given table.
- Summarize and explain from the given chart.
- Summarize and explain from a diagram.
- Practice writing an essay on a particular point of view.
- Practice writing an essay to an argument.
- Practice writing an essay addressing a particular problem.
- Practice writing situation-based information request letters (Formal, Semi-formal, Personal).
- Explain the situation letters (Formal, Semi-formal, Personal).
- We also provide spoken English training. We cover topics like introducing yourself, home, family, work, education, interest, etc.
- You should confidently speak for 2 minutes with proper pronunciation about a random topic.
- Practice talking about abstract ideas and issues.
Reach our IELTS Coaching Center in Chennai
Kanan International IELTS Coaching Center in Chennai is located in T Nagar, which is well connected to the other parts of the city by bus, train and cabs. The students can find it easy to travel to our institute from areas like, Tambaram, Villivakam, Anna Nagar, Padi, Adyar, ECR, Kodambakkam, Mogapiyer, Chrompet etc.
132, Habibullah Rd,
opposite to Sharma Park,
T. Nagar, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600017
Mobile No : 93840 58981
FAQ - IELTS Coaching in Chennai
How to choose the best IELTS coaching in chennai?
With the number of coaching centres present in Chennai, you have to look for a few points while choosing your institute. The features include
- Duration of the training program
- IELTS coaching fee
- Faculty profile
- Students testimonial
- Batch timing
- Study materials
- Preparation tips, etc
Kanan International is one of the leading IELTS coaching institutes in Chennai with more than 25 years of experience. Fill out the enquiry form to join our coaching institute and to grab your international education dream.
Can I prepare for the IELTS exam on my own?
Yes, you can prepare for your IELTS exam on your own if you are able to dedicatedly prepare for the exam. Coaching institute will be acting as your aid in simplifying your preparation process by handing over study materials, conducting preparation tests, monitoring your progress and keeping you updated with the latest information. Kanan will be one of your best study partners who will be catering to your requirements and help you to score high.
What is considered as a good score in IELTS?
Band score above 6 or above is considered as a good score. There is no set qualification score for IELTS as each university has its own benchmark score.
What is the IELTS coaching fee in Chennai?
The IELTS coaching fee in chennai varies between INR 15,000 to INR 30,000 based on the type and the duration of the class you choose. In Kanan International the IELTS coaching fees start from 15,000 INR and may vary a little based on the batch types.
What is the IELTS coaching duration?
IELTS coaching generally takes 1 month to 3 months duration based on the type of coaching you have chosen. In Kanan, the students have an unique batch option called Fast-track batch, where they can complete the entire syllabus in 15 days.
Does Chennai have good IELTS training centres?
There are many good IELTS coaching centres in Chennai. Kanan International is one of the best IELTS coaching centres in chennai which offers adequate training for the students to score above 7+ band in their first attempt.
Is online IELTS coaching available in Chennai ?
With the intervention of the pandemic, the coaching centres are moving towards online IELTS coaching to continue their service. Thus Kanan is having online coaching for IELTS which can be taken by any candidates across the state.
How many months of IELTS coaching are required for clearing the exam?
For clearing your IELTS exam you require strong english language skill. In that case, your preparation duration will vary between 2-3 months according to your skill level.
Which month is best for taking the IELTS?
With exam patterns being changed for every 4 months it will be best to take the exams in the months of December, April and August. Additionally, plan your exam well in advance of your admission.
How many years is the IELTS score valid?
The IELTS score is valid for 2 years.
Where is your institute located in the city?
Kanan International is located in T Nagar, which is well connected to the other parts of the city by bus, train and cabs. The students can find it easy to travel to our institute from areas like, Tambaram, Villivakam, Anna Nagar, Padi, Adyar, ECR, Kodambakkam, Mogapiyer, Chrompet etc.
What is the difference between the IELTS general and the IELTS academic exams? Which exam should I take?
The reading and the writing section questions will be different for the General and the academic sections. The academic will have topics related to educational journals whereas the general part consists of society related and general discussions.
If you are travelling abroad for higher education, then you can opt for the IELTS Academic exam and if your travel reason is immigration, job settlement and short stays then you have to appear for IELTS General.
Is the IELTS exam tough?
The IELTS exam is similar to all other competitive exams. It can be easily cleared if you are able to prepare in the right way, and concentrate on the areas required improvement. For your support you can get guidance from the faculties form Kanan International, who will be with you throughout the exam process from registration, preparation to admission process. Thus we will be your one stop solution for your education path.
What is the difference between IELTS and TOEFL? Which is suitable for me?
TOEFL is a completely computer based multiple choice test, where you will not interact with anyone even in the speaking test. IELTS has all sorts of questions and the speaking test will be an interactive session with the examiner and the writing section will be handwritten.
The test can be chosen based on the institution requirement as both the exams are accepted by 1000’s of universities across the world. IELTS is most;y preferred by universities in Canada and US, whereas TOEFL is for Universities in the UK, US, Australia, etc.
Why should I join Kanan International for IELTS coaching in chennai?
Kanan International is one of the premium institutions in Chennai with a high success rate and has guided more than 4000 students in the last 24 years. We have highly skilled faculties who will be covering the entire syllabus of the ETS and provide the candidates with study materials and conduct regular monitoring tests to assess the students potential. If you are interested in our IELTS coaching in Chennai you can take the demo class before paying your fees.