IELTS Coaching in Dehradun
With over 24 years of experience in study abroad consultancy and coaching, Kanan International provides one of the best IELTS classes in Dehradun.
What is the syllabus for the IELTS institute in Dehradun?
We regularly update our teaching syllabus at our IELTS institute in Dehradun according to the prescribed format by British Council, IDP, and Cambridge English. Our skilled mentors will help students ace all four IELTS modules, including Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. We provide several mock tests and practice exams covering every component of the IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training. Besides, our Syllabus is updated for the year 2021. You can check more about the IELTS Exam syllabus 2021 here.
IELTS exam is of two types:
IELTS Academic Exam
IELTS General Exam
IELTS Academic is for students who want to pursue higher studies or professional registration to countries where English is the fundamental communication language. The purpose behind taking this test is to check whether the candidate is ready to start studying or get training in the English language. Countries where IELTS is widely accepted, are the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
IELTS syllabus for all four sections:
This module consists of 4 sections/parts having 40 questions in total. The candidates are supposed to hear the audio recording that is played once only, and based upon that; they have to answer the questions given.
The Speaking test consists of 3 sections that assess a candidate’s English speaking abilities. The speaking test lasts for approx. 13 to 15 minutes.
Candidates have to read and understand the passages provided to them in this module. There are three passages and 40 questions. Passages are taken from materials from journals, magazines, books, and other relevant print media.
This module consists of two tasks: Report Writing for IELTS Academic aspirants and Letter Writing for IELTS General training aspirants in their task 1, which should not be less than 150 words. And another task, i.e., task two, is essay writing, which should not be less than 250 words.
The listening section is divided into four sections. The first two sections are based on the conversation with social needs, whereas the last two are closely related to education. The conversations could be both a monologue and a dialogue. These conversations can be heard once only. A variety of question types are included in the listening module. Audio script covering all four sections lasts for 30 minutes. Students are given extra 10 minutes to transfer their answers into the answer sheet after hearing the audio script and marking the answers in the question paper.
What are the upcoming batches, schedules, timings, duration, course fees of the IELTS coaching center in Dehradun?
Keeping in mind the student’s schedule and their flexibility, we in our IELTS coaching center in Dehradun have formed several batches that take place on various timings during weekdays and weekends through online, offline, or fast track modes at an affordable fee of INR 15,000.
|IELTS Batch in Dehradun||Batches Starts On||Timings||IELTS Course FEES in Dehradun||Enroll Now|
|Weekdays regular||25 Oct 2021||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM||INR 15,000|
|Weekdays morning||26 Oct 2021||7.30 AM to 9.00 AM||INR 15,000|
|Weekdays evening||29 Oct 2021||6.00 PM to 7.30 PM||INR 15,000|
|Weekends||31 Oct 2021||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM||INR 14,000|
|Online batch||1 Nov 2021||7.00 AM to 9.00 PM||INR 14,000|
|Fast track batch||3 Nov 2021||10.00 AM to 2.00 AM||INR 16,000|
Duration of the courses: 40 hours
Moreover, students are allowed to opt for a customized batch according to their schedule. Students need to talk to our respective counsellors for the same at our IELTS coaching center in Dehradun.
Who will Train You?
Kanan International’s highly qualified and well-experienced trainers will train the students by giving them personal attention.
What is the Coach / Trainer Profile of IELTS classes in Dehradun?
All our trainers have achieved high IELTS scores themselves. They are given extensive training in best practices, exam strategies, and preparation mind-sets. Our trainers are among the best in the country.
- Kanan International Pvt Ltd is serving students in the field of education consultancy for the past 25 years. More than 20,000 students acquired support from us to achieve their dreams.
- Our trainers are well accomplished with the curriculum of the IELTS exam. Every IELTS faculty member of Kanan International holds relevant credentials to ensure an excellent teaching standard is maintained.
- The first among the IELTS classes in Dehradun is our doubt-clearing sessions offline and by providing updated study materials, combined with a cutting-edge test engine, KananPREP.
- Our trainers are patient and make sure that every student’s doubts are resolved before moving on, and also ensure that not a single student is left behind.
- Our trainers also have enthusiasm for teaching so that students themselves feel the urge to learn.
- In addition to this, our trainers are bi-lingual or multi-lingual, and so they can explain certain difficulties to grasp concepts in a much easier way.
- We follow the IELTS curriculum and update our material to reflect and ensure that our IELTS classes in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, are the most up-to-date one.
Ten reasons why you should enroll for the IELTS course in Dehradun at Kanan International?
Even though there are many institutes, students prefer Kanan International for the IELTS course in Dehradun. Kanan International holds its position amongst the topmost institutes in Dehradun. Below mentioned are ten reasons why a student should get enrolled at Kanan International rather than other institutes.
- We have a team of expert trainers for the IELTS classes in Dehradun. Our trainers are well versed in modules like reading, writing, speaking, listening, etc.
- We provide 100’s practice exams and mock IELTS tests.
- We facilitate students with the study materials in short pamphlets, pen drives, and books according to the updated IELTS syllabus.
- We have tie-ups with 150+ Canadian and US Universities and colleges where our students are regularly admitted at an affordable cost.
- We provide specialized training for IELTS Academics as well as IELTS General Training aspirants. This training will happen in separate batches.
- We offer practical training for all four test modules, i.e., listening, reading, writing, and speaking. We have separate trainers for these individual sections.
- We have excellent English language trainers to improve the candidate’s English skills, including spoken English.
- We offer one-on-one training (if needed and if available). Otherwise, the number of students in our batches is always small.
- 100% guaranteed results. Trusted by 20,000+ students.
- IELTS training is available on weekdays (regular, morning, and evening batches), weekends & Fast-track batches.
Several other Coaching institutes provide coaching for IELTS course in Dehradun and other competitive exams, from government exams to other prerequisite aptitude exams required to get admission abroad, like the Canadian IELTS training institute and Gaffel Edumentors. Still, Kanan International is one of the best amongst all others. A student must visit Kanan International’s IELTS coaching institute in Dehradun once to experience the professional environment.
What is IELTS?
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a standardized test that assesses non-native English speakers' ability. It uses a nine-band scale to identify proficiency levels, from non-user (band score 1) to expert (band score 9). IELTS is available at more than 1,600 locations worldwide. The candidates can choose to take the IELTS tests either on paper or computer, depending on their convenience. The content, format, and difficulty level remain the same in both options.
Format of the IELTS test
The IELTS test is developed to measure the four language skills of a candidate. That is, Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. Listening, Reading and Writing tests are conducted on the same day, one after the other, with no breaks in between. Candidates get to choose their preferable speaking test date and time online. If the candidate fails to do so, a time slot will be allotted to the candidate automatically. The Listening, Reading, and Writing test takes 3 hours to complete, whereas the speaking test takes approx. 15 minutes.
Candidates will have to hear four recordings and answer the questions given. The recordings are based upon the native English speakers, speaking either American accent, British accent, or Australian accent. The duration of the test is 30 minutes. Extra 10 minutes will be given to transfer the answers. So, the overall Listening test will run for 40 minutes.
Who can do this IELTS coaching in Dehradun? What is the eligibility or prerequisite to joining our IELTS coaching classes in Dehradun?
There are certain eligibility criteria or prerequisites to join our IELTS coaching classes in Dehradun. Students must also keep in mind that IELTS is a pre-requisite for anyone planning to study, work or migrate to an English-speaking country.
Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria or prerequisites for joining our IELTS coaching classes in Dehradun:
- Students should be above 16 years of age, planning to study in the UK, Canada, US, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Course fees must be paid on time according to the company’s policy.
- Students must have studied in English medium schools & colleges.
- Students with a bachelor's degree will be given preference.
- The minimum education qualification must be 10+2
Batch size for IELTS training in Dehradun
- We ensure that each batch size is small, allowing ten students at a time.
- The smaller the batch size, the more individual attention a student will receive. That’s our motive.
- Apart from this, group discussions are also conducted after every regular session.
- In our IELTS training in Dehradun, we ensure that not a single student should be left with certain doubts in their mind. And thus, we conduct separate doubt clearing sessions.
- At Kanan International’s IELTS training in Dehradun, students will get ample choices to attend classes available at different timings.
We at our IELTS coaching center provide certificate courses in Spoken English classes along with IELTS training. We believe in extending beyond the boundaries of the regular curriculum. Due to this reason, we provide Spoken English classes for the ones who find it difficult to speak in English with perfection. We ensure that the students thoroughly understand and interpret the English language's intricacies, which can be made possible by learning through conversations and Spoken English.
IELTS Coaching for Canada PR and Study Abroad - General and Academic training
Our IELTS coaching program also comes with Canada PR consultancy. The score you get with the help of our IELTS coaching will help you to get Canada PR. We organize webinars and events regularly, providing complete information on Canada PR and Study Abroad requirements and procedures. Our core team members and faculties have conducted these webinars, which provide IELTS coaching for Canada PR and Study Abroad programs for both modules (General and Academic training). We guide every student regarding which IELTS module is suitable for them based upon their preference of visiting a foreign country. The IELTS General Training module is required for the aspirants to apply for Canada PR from their home country, and the required band score is L: 8, R: 7, W: 7, and S: 7. The students planning to go abroad for higher studies need to take the IELTS Academic module to prove their desired proficiency in the English language.
IELTS doubt clearing sessions and Coaching Discussions in Dehradun
IELTS doubt clearing sessions and coaching discussions in Dehradun are dedicated to ironing out the crease in student’s learning. These doubt clearing sessions and discussion sessions are held at the end of every class.
Student reviews and testimonials of our IELTS Coaching Institute in Dehradun
I received a lot of guidance from Kanan Prep when it comes to learning for IELTS, faculties are also very supportive and helpful at each and every step.
It was a good experience for me at Kanan. All the teachers are very experienced and have ample amounts of knowledge. Overall it was an excellent opportunity for me to study at Kanan.
Everything You Need to Know About IELTS Coaching in Dehradun
IELTS is required for students above 16 years of age who want to study in Canada, the US, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand. For the IELTS exam, the minimum education qualification is 10+2.
IELTS Exam Dates 2021
Academic and General Training
Academic and General Training
How can we reschedule the IELTS exam?
If a candidate needs to reschedule the test date, they need to contact the test center to get the latest information on this process.
Following are few tips for scoring good in the IELTS listening test:
- The listening test examines the listening skills of the test taker. Thus, the test takers need to improve their listening skills by paying attention to the audio script and should do more effective listening exercises.
- Getting familiar with the vocabulary about studying at the university or any other education institute can help the candidate score well, as section 3 or 4 of the listening test is about the educational lecture.
- It is also essential to watch out for word indicators such as: however, but, the, finally, etc.
- Remember, paying attention to the audio script is a must as the audio will be played once only.
- It is essential to transfer answers accurately.
- Improving grammar will help identify nouns, adverbs, verbs, adjectives. And also where to use those parts of speech.
- Do not hurry to write answers on the answer sheet. Additional 10 minutes are given to transfer the answers.
- It is important to check spelling errors, plurals, and word forms.
- Do not ever leave any space blank. There is no negative marking for wrong answers, so it is advisable to write any random answer by guessing the word.
- Read the instructions on the question paper properly when you have been given time to read the next section's question.
All the concepts, tips and strategies needed for a high score in IELTS are packed inside this course.
FAQ - IELTS Coaching in Dehradun
IELTS coaching fees at Kanan International is INR 15,000.
It is undeniable, after making you all familiar with our experience and other details provided to you that, Kanan International Pvt Ltd is the best coaching institute for IELTS in Dehradun. Not only in Dehradun, but Kanan International also has its branch across major citieslPatiala,
The course duration of IELTS coaching at our institute is 40 hours.
The IELTS exam can be cleared without coaching, but there needs a lot of practice and a proper study plan. Thus we advise students to get adequate training before appearing for the exams.
No, the IELTS tutorials in Dehradun given by Kanan International do not offer any student classes at home.
The duration of IELTS classes nearby is 1.5 hours per day, and the whole course duration rounds up to 40 hours.
Kanan International Pvt Ltd facilitates students with offline and online support through all processes and coaching for the exams.
Fees of INR 15,000 are being charged to every student to get enrolled for IELTS tutorials at Kanan International. Talking about other institutes in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, like the Canadian IELTS training institute, Gaffel Edumentors are charging more.
We would advise students to spend at least 4 to 8 weeks preparing properly for the IELTS exam.
There are four various sections in the IELTS exam. These are:Listening,Reading,Writing,Speaking
The test takers can appear unlimited times regardless of the waiting period between the next attempt.
Yes. Kanan International has designed batches suitable for everyone. We provide weekdays as well as weekend batches.
Yes, Kanan International provides several mock tests for practice and assessment processes by our qualified mentors.
Yes. We do formulate writing as well as speaking sessions every week.
Kanan International provides a plethora of updated study materials along with sample papers to each student.
Absolutely yes! Every student can revise and archive the regular classes whether they have missed them or revise them through them again.