Post Graduate Interdisciplinary Design Strategy at George Brown College Canada - All details
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Post Graduate Interdisciplinary Design Strategy at George Brown College
|Program Category Name||N/A|
|Program Level||Post Graduate|
|Campus||St. James Campus|
|Fees in CAD||CAD$ 19000|
This program Post Graduate Interdisciplinary Design Strategy with code - G414 comes under N/A. Qualification required to do this course is N/A At the end of this program you will be awarded a Post Graduate degree. The duration of this course is 9 month(s). The tuition fee is approximately 19000. George Brown College is one of the top colleges in Canada. The rating for this course is relatively high as George Brown College is one of the top colleges in Ontario. You can also find similar colleges in Toronto.
If you want to study in Canada George Brown College is highly recommended for you.
Post Graduate from George Brown College - Apply here
Important program features
|PG Work Permit||Yes|
|Option For PR||Yes|
IELTS Requirement For Post Graduate Interdisciplinary Design Strategy
TOEFL Requirement For Post Graduate Interdisciplinary Design Strategy
PTE Requirement For Post Graduate Interdisciplinary Design Strategy
Academic Qualifications and Requirements To Do The Post Graduate Interdisciplinary Design Strategy in George Brown College
To enroll in this Post Graduate Interdisciplinary Design Strategy, you must possess following qualifications and minimum marks
· Graduated from Senior secondary school
· Minimum overall of 60% in 10th and 12th Grade for all streams
· For students applying to Information Technology, Construction & Engineering programs (i.e.: Mechanical, Civil, Electro-Mechanical, IT/Computers, Architecture, Construction, Interior Design): minimum overall of 50% in MATH in 10th AND 12th
· For all other programs: 12th passing scores in English and Math. If no 12th Math, 50 % in 10th Math is required.
· For some limited programs, minimum grades in Grade 12 Science, Math and English may be required.
· Copy of your passport page containing your photo and personal information
· Individual marks sheets (consolidated degree marks sheets not accepted except for University that do not issue individual mark sheets e.g., Pune, Delhi).
· Marks sheets and certificates of secondary (10). Notarized marks sheet of senior secondary school (+2) mark sheet. (12th certificate may be requested).
· For applicants who only completed year 10: marks sheet and certificate of secondary (10) plus marks sheets and diploma from vocational training may qualify applicants for admission to undergraduate programs.
· NOTE: We accept no more than 6 backlogs in a 3 – Year Degree.
· NOTE: We accept no more than 8 backlogs in a 4 – Year Degree.
· NOTE: We accept no accept study gaps of more than 5 years.
· NOTE: It has been our experience that Study Permit applications are often rejected by the Canadian visa office when there is a study gap of approximately more than 5 years.
Other Admission Requirements
|WES||SOP||LOR||Transcript||Resume||Official Score Reporting|
Related Post Graduate N/A courses in Toronto Ontario
Find Post Graduate N/A offered by top universities in Ontario
Useful resources for George Brown College
Download George brown college Application form (PDF)
Download George-Brown-College-brochure (PDF)
Things To Know About Study In Canada Before Enrolling at George Brown College
George Brown College Location and Contact details
|Phone number||Mobile number|
|Address||160 Kendal Ave, Toronto, |
Top Universities in Toronto
Find a list of all the top Toronto universities here with rankings, fees, scholarships & placement details.
Top Universities in Ontario
Find a list of all the top Ontario universities here with rankings, fees, scholarships & placement details.
Top Universities in Canada
Find a list of all the top Canada universities here with rankings, fees, scholarships & placement details.
A truly global higher education partner to learners and education institutions Support learners at every point in their global education journey with reliable services, products and solutions.
Kanan Intl EdTech Inc
229, Yonge Street Suite 450 Toronto Ontario, Canada M5B 1N9
Kanan International Pvt. Ltd.
D-wing, 2nd Floor, Trident Complex, Ellora Park Vadiwadi Road, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007
IT/ Digital Campus
132, Habibullah Rd, Satyamurthy Nagar, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017