GRE Coaching in Ambala
GRE is required for your admissions in many of the foreign universities for PG admissions across countries like the USA, UK, Canada etc. Kanan International is here to help you achieve great scores and assist you in securing admissions in your favourite universities. We are a reputed Study abroad consultancy, that also provides GRE coaching in Ambala.
The GRE is written by many students and is very competitive. Your score is very important in deciding if you should be given admission. If you score higher you can get into better universities. To get better scores you should be mentored by the right people. In our GRE coaching in Ambala, we guarantee you a high score to secure admissions in top universities abroad.
What is the syllabus for the GRE course in Ambala?
GRE Quantitative Reasoning
The GRE Quantitative Reasoning includes Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Data Analysis questions. There will be 2 sections with 20 questions each. You have to complete this section within 70 minutes. Our GRE coaching in Ambala will train students in these topics and help them complete the section on time.
GRE Verbal Reasoning
Your English language skills will be tested in this section. You have to complete this section within 60 minutes. There will be 2 sections having 20 questions each. You have to practise comprehension, sentence completion and text completion. Our GRE experts will guide you to solve this section correctly.
GRE Analytical Writing
There are 2 parts in this section - issue task and argument task. In the issue task section you will be required to write an essay on a topic in 30 minutes. In the argument task section you will get an argument and you have to write an essay regarding the argument. You will get 30 minutes for this task.
What are the upcoming batches, schedules, timings, duration, course fees of the best GRE coaching centre in Ambala?
We have regular batches at our GRE coaching centre in Ambala. Check the table below to know the timings, duration and course fees.
|GRE Batch in Ambala||Batch starts on||Timing||Duration of the course||Availability|
|Weekdays regular||6 Feb 2023||Flexible Timing between 9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekdays morning||7 Feb 2023||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekdays evening||10 Feb 2023||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekends||13 Feb 2023||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Online batch||15 Feb 2023||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Fast-track batch||15 Feb 2023||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
Who will Train You?
What is the Coach / Trainer Profile of GRE classes in Ambala?
10 reasons why you should enrol for GRE training in Ambala at Kanan International
You can enrol for our GRE training in Ambala for multiple reasons. Check out why you want to join Kanan International.
- Students get proper support to answer each section and question and we make sure you don’t leave any topic with preparation.
- We have tied up with several universities abroad so we can provide you with the assurance of getting admission abroad.
- You get study materials that are developed by our trainers following the latest syllabus.
- We conduct doubt clearing sessions after the classes so you can understand the concepts thoroughly.
- We teach the tricks and strategies you can use during the test so that you can clear the test with ease.
- We offer classes in both offline and online modes. If you cannot reach our training centre you can choose to attend classes online.
- You can learn at your own pace and can approach us for one-on-one training.
- Most of our alumni have cleared this test and have secured admission in colleges abroad.
- You can get the required resources needed to prepare for this test from our coaching institute.
- We conduct mock tests so that you get the feel of the real exam. When you practice enough mock tests, you will become confident when you write the exam.
We assure you that with Kanan International’s GRE training in Ambala, you can achieve the dreams of studying in the best colleges abroad.
What is GRE?
GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is a standardised exam that is used by universities to test a person's skills in various subjects. ETS (Educational Testing Service) conducts and administers the test and is used in many countries like the USA, UK, Canada etc. You can use the GRE for PG admissions in many courses in these countries.
Format of the GRE test
There are 2 types of GRE tests - GRE General and GRE Subject. GRE General measures your ability in reading and writing. The time allotted is 3 hours and 45 minutes and the test is out of 340 marks. In the GRE Subject exam, your knowledge is tested in subjects like physics, chemistry, computer science, psychology etc.
Who can do this GRE course in Ambala?
Since GRE is used for postgraduate admissions, this course can be taken by any graduate who wants to do further studies abroad after their undergraduate studies. If you set aside some time everyday to prepare for the exam you definitely can join this GRE course in Ambala.
What is the eligibility or pre-requisite to join our GRE institute in Ambala?
There is no special criteria to attempt the exam. You can register on the ETS website and choose your test date. You should be well prepared to attempt the exam. Check the points below before you join our GRE institute in Ambala.
- Have at least 18 years of age since GRE is for masters courses.
- Have an undergraduate degree so you can easily apply for admission abroad.
- Have a proper government identification card.
- You should not be involved in any criminal activities. You cannot get a visa if you have such records.
- You can write this exam 5 times a year and with a minimum of 21 days between each attempt.
If these points are clear, then you can immediately join our GRE institute in Ambala. You can ask for a demo class before joining.
GRE training with Spoken English classes
When you are abroad your only language of communication will be English. The English language will become a very important part of your life. Join our GRE training with Spoken English classes to learn to speak fluent English. Speak English confidently without any language barriers.
Batch size for GRE training in Ambala
- We keep our batch size for GRE training in Ambala small to give proper attention to all our students.
- Our batches are flexible with online and offline options.
- Students can interact with the trainers after the class to ask doubts. You will get proper feedback about yourself
- You can choose batches on weekdays or weekends so that you can get your GRE training in Ambala according to your convenience.
- If you want to complete the course quickly you can join the fast-track course.
Coaching modes for GRE preparation batches
- Offline mode (classroom): When you join our offline batch, you will get classes from our institute. You can directly interact with our tutors.
- Online mode: If you are unable to take the classes from our institute in Ambala. you can choose the online mode of coaching.
Have queries regarding GRE dates in Ambala or GRE Ambala centre or GRE fees in Ambala or GRE coaching classes in Ambala?
We have more than 26 years of experience in training and sending students abroad for higher studies. Don't just go with an average score. Score high and get admitted into better institutes for the course you want. There are thousands of others who want the seat that you wish for. So contact Kanan International assistance to beat the competition.
You can also use the hashtags #GREClassesinAmbala or #GREprepwithkanan on the social media pages to ask questions to our experts. Our team will contact you back with the answers to your questions.
Our students who are proud of their achievements, eventually become our brand ambassadors. We’re indebted to them.
When you complete the GRE coaching in Ambala, you will receive a certification that you have completed the course. This is given as a motivation for students to write the exam confidently. You can get the certificate from our institute and shall only be given to students who complete the course successfully.
GRE General training in Ambala
Get coaching for GRE general training in Ambala and improve your skills in verbal, quantitative and analytical writing. Get tips and tricks to clear the exam easily with best marks. You can also get the GRE training study materials for your exam preparation from us.
GRE Subject training in Ambala
For the GRE subject exam you have to practice subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Biochemistry, Psychology and Literature. The subject experts at our GRE institute in Ambala, will train you in these subjects. You will get the study materials necessary for GRE Subject preparation. You can evaluate yourself with practice tests.
Top scores from our GRE coaching in Ambala
87% of our students have scored above 75 percentile and 70% of them have scored above 90 percentile. Last year there were more than 200 students and they were able to achieve excellent scores. Our students achieved 162 in Verbal, 160 in quantitative, and 5 in Analytical on an average in the last 5 years. They were able to get into courses like MS, MBA, Arts etc. in top universities.
no of students in last 5 years
score above 6.5 band
score 7 band
English Coaching for TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, PTE and IELTS
It is a must to develop English proficiency to clear exams like TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, PTE and IELTS. English coaching will help you in these exams and also in your life abroad. For those who want to study abroad, they can join training at Kanan International and improve their English language skills.
Online GRE Training in Ambala
You can take our classes online if you want to study from your home. You will get the required prep materials and support even for the online classes. You can choose online classes if you find it difficult to attend classes from our institute.
GRE Coaching for Beginners , Intermediates and advanced levels
The coaching is given to all students based on their performance. If you are a beginner and find it difficult to catch up with the lessons, you will be given extra care. Students who learn fast will be given advanced level training. Students will be evaluated by the trainers and will be given feedback where they can improve.
GRE Coaching for Study Abroad - General and Subject training
Getting a good score is a way to secure admission in top ranking universities abroad. Based on the course and university, you have to either show GRE subject score or GRE General score. At Kanan International you can avail coaching for both these exams. Get your study abroad journey started with us.
GRE doubt clearing sessions and Coaching discussions in Ambala
After each class you have time to clear your doubts about what you have learnt. You can use this time to interact with your trainer and ask doubts. This will help you and other students in the class.
Everything You Need to Know About GRE Coaching in Ambala
- Eligibility: There is no particular criteria for writing the GRE. But it is good if you have a degree while you are preparing for the GRE.
- Retake: You can retake the GRE 5 times a year. The minimum gap between each attempt should be at least 21 days.
- GRE fees in India: The fee for writing GRE is $213.
- Exam rescheduling: With your ETS login credentials, you can reschedule your exam dates.
- GRE exam types: There are 2 types of GRE tests - General and subject tests.
- Exam duration: The exam will be for 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- When to write?: It is better to take the GRE at least 3 months before you apply for the admissions in colleges.
- GRE score validity: The score will be valid upto 5 years from the date of taking the exam.
Tips for scoring high in GRE in the first attempt
- Understand the syllabus of the GRE exam well. Check for subjects that you know well and subjects that you are weak at.
- Give more focus on subjects that you are not confident with. Practise more questions on such topics.
- Learn to manage time and to answer all questions. It is important to take mock tests and learn tips to solve GRE questions.
- Use study materials from trusted sources to get proper guidance for solving questions.
- After you have completed the syllabus, you can start your revision of the topics to strengthen your knowledge on what you studied.
- There is no negative marking in GRE, so you should attempt all the questions during the test.
- You can use a calculator for the GRE exam, so you can practise using a calculator.
- It may take you a few months or weeks to complete the preparation for the GRE. So it is wise to start your GRE preparation well in advance.
- It is better to approach a GRE trainer for preparation rather than self study as GRE is a very competitive exam.
- Be aware of the type of questions, pattern, number of questions, duration etc.
Reach our GRE Coaching Center in Ambala
We are conveniently located in Ambala. Kanan International GRE institute in Ambala from places such as Jalalpore, Amroli, Sachin, Bardoli, Chiklhi, Olpad, etc.
Address of our GRE Coaching Center in Ambala
Building name - INCO CBD,
Plot number 1, Third floor, Model Town,
Ambala City, Haryana - 134003
Working hours : 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Email ID : email@example.com
Mobile No : 7419874598 , 7419998100.8
FAQ - GRE Coaching in Ambala
A truly global higher education partner to learners and education institutions Support learners at every point in their global education journey with reliable services, products and solutions.
Kanan Intl EdTech Inc
229, Yonge Street Suite 406 Toronto Ontario, Canada M5B 1N9
Kanan International Pvt. Ltd.
D-wing, 2nd Floor, Trident Complex, Ellora Park Vadiwadi Road, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007
IT/ Digital Campus
132, Habibullah Rd, Satyamurthy Nagar, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017