IELTS coaching in Ambala
Join the best IELTS coaching in Ambala with 25 years of expertise in IELTS training. Kanan International offers an exclusive preparation program for the General Training (GT) test and Academic Test (ACT). IELTS is the English proficiency test conducted to assess the language skills of non-native speakers. The exam is conducted by the British Council, IDP, and Cambridge.
Along with our IELTS coaching in Ambala, we also offer training for other technical competency exams like SAT, GRE, etc., and language proficiency tests like TOEFL, PTE, etc. By enrolling with us, you will be able to receive training from the best IELTS faculties along with standardized study materials and periodic preparatory tests, that will help you score a band 8 in your first attempt.
What is the syllabus for the IELTS course in Ambala?
IELTS Listening Test
The IELTS listening test is conducted for 30 minutes and you have to answer 40 questions. You will be listening to 4 audios, monologues, or discussions by the native speakers, and answer the questions with information gained from the audio. You will be given an extra 10 minutes to transfer the answers to the answer sheet. The main types of questions given in listening tests include multiple choice questions, matching features, headings, sentence endings, map and diagram labeling, form, note, table, flow-chart and summary completion, sentence completion, and short answer questions. Kanan International guides you to crack all these questions with ease.
IELTS Reading Test
The IELTS reading section is different from the GT test and academic test. In general reading, you will be given passages related to your daily life and the academic reading passages will be based on the content retrieved from educational publications. Here you will find 3 reading passages and be asked to answer 40 questions in 60 minutes. You must answer questions like short answer questions, matching headings, matching sentence endings, summary completion, notes completion, table completion, MCQs, true false not given, yes no not given, matching features, locating information, diagram labeling, sentence completion, and flowchart. Our trainers offer special attention to developing your reading and understanding skills to clear the section.
IELTS Writing Test
The comparatively toughest section of the IELTS exam is the writing test. Here you will be asked to write a 150-word essay in task 1 and 250 words essay in task 2. Task 2 is similar to both general and academic writing and must be completed in 40 minutes. Here you will be given a situation and asked to report it. The task 2 essay types include, agree disagree essay, advantage and disadvantage essay, problem and solution, double questions and discuss both views essays. In the academic writing task1, you will be given a visual representation and asked to report in 150 words in 20 minutes. The visual representation includes pie charts, process charts, bar charts, line graphs, tables, and maps. In general writing task 1, you will be writing a letter describing any situation. There are three types of letters you need to master, namely formal letter, informal letter, and semi-formal letter.
IELTS Speaking Test
The communication skills of the individuals are assessed using the speaking test. There are three parts to the speaking section and the overall test will be conducted for 11-15 minutes. In part 1 your self-introduction will be given. Then in part 2, you will be asked to select a cue card and talk about the given situation for 3-4 minutes after a 1-minute preparation. Part 3 will be a follow-up section where the candidate will be discussing the cue card with the examiner. The speaking test will be conducted on a separate day after your other three sections. We train you to gain an accurate score in this section by improving your fluency, pronunciation, and grammatical range.
What are the upcoming batches, schedules, timings, duration, and course fees of the best IELTS coaching center in Ambala?
Kanan specializes in offering the best IELTS training in the city with flexible batch timings that will allow the aspirants to learn at their own pace. We are one of the leading IELTS coaching center in Ambala offering IELTS Training at an affordable rate. The various available branches and the class timings are given below for your reference.
|IELTS Batch in Ambala||Batch starts on||Timing||Duration of the course||Availability|
|Weekdays regular||28 Nov 2022||Flexible Timing between 9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekdays morning||29 Nov 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekdays evening||2 Dec 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekends||5 Dec 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Online batch||7 Dec 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Fast-track batch||7 Dec 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
Who will Train you?
What is the Coach/Trainer Profile of IELTS classes in Ambala?
10 reasons why you should enroll for IELTS training in Ambala at Kanan International
When it comes to IELTS training in Ambala, Kanan International is the best training institute to offer the appropriate training to secure a band 8 and above score. The following are the top 10 reasons you must consider joining our IELTS coaching in Ambala.
- Our training program is conducted by qualified faculties who are trained to provide the IELTS course for the aspirants.
- Latest, updated study materials, that are formulated by the country’s top IELTS experts. Every year the book is updated to meet the latest update given by the official board.
- Our IELTS coaching class in Ambala fees is very reasonable. You can also opt for customized classes at an affordable price.
- We have strategic associations with more than 300 universities across the globe. These tie-ups will guide us in offering the best consulting service to our students.
- We are one of the leading education consultancies come training institutes with an IRCC license.
- We have more than 25 years of experience in study abroad consultancy service. Our service includes visa assistance, documentation guidance, ticketing, etc.
- We offer individual attention to every student enrolled with us. We evaluate them regularly and pay attention to the areas where the students require improvement.
- Apart from the language proficiency coaching, we also offer training for the technical skills tests like SAT, GRE, etc.
- We have branches across the country and have trained more than one lakh students to achieve their abroad education dreams.
- We help to increase your consistency and regularity in attending the exam. The strategies and the methodologies taught by our faculties are effective to score a band 8.
Thus our IELTS training in Ambala is providing excellent guidance to aid the students in their IELTS preparation. We are one of the best IELTS coaching institutes in Ambala, offering dedicated training for all the IELTS modules. Enroll with us now, to get admission to the top global university with an IELTS band score.
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the standardized English competency exam conducted by the British Council, IDP, and Cambridge to assess the language skill of non-native language speakers. The IELTS exam tests the four basic linguistic skills- listening, speaking, writing, and reading. The test is graded on a scale of 0-9 based on your performance. The test is conducted for 2 hours and 45 minutes. You can take the paper-based IELTS test or computer-based IELTS test based on your convenience. The IELTS score is used as an admission criterion in most of the top universities and the visa process. The IELTS band score is valid for 2 years.
Format of the IELTS test
The IELTS test is conducted in two formats, namely the IELTS academic test and the IELTS general training test. The academic test is taken by study abroad aspirants, who are aiming to pursue their education in the top universities of Canada, the UK, the USA, etc. If you are an individual aiming for settlement or migration to any English-speaking country then you have to appear for the IELTS general training test. Both the test formats are used to assess your English proficiency by evaluating your reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills.
Who can do this IELTS course in Ambala?
The IELTS course in Ambala can be taken by individuals who are planning to travel abroad for higher education, job, or migration. Here we offer training for both academic IELTS and general training tests. By joining our course you can easily get familiar with the IELTS syllabus and crack all the sections easily.
What is the eligibility or pre-requisite to join our IELTS institute in Ambala?
IELTS is one of the standardized exams, proper training is required to clear the exam with ease. Our IELTS training program will be aiding you in your exam preparation. Joining our IELTS institute in Ambala requires a few eligibility criteria. They are as follows.
- Aspirants looking for education and job opportunities abroad can enroll in our IELTS preparation classes.
- You must be at least 18 years old to appear for the IELTS exam.
- Candidates with any education qualification are eligible to attend the IELTS exam.
- Valid ID proof must be available with the candidate.
- There must be no criminal record on the candidate.
The eligibility criteria to join our IELTS institute in Ambala are based on the pre-requisite you need to have for writing the IELTS exam. Thus, once you are enrolled with us, we will guide you through the entire IELTS exam preparation process and support you in the application process and documentation process.
IELTS training with Spoken English classes
Being a non-native English, language speaker, you may find it difficult to cope with native speakers for communication. To break down your language barrier and make you a confident speaker, Kanan is offering IELTS training with spoken English classes. Here you will be trained to speak fluently, understand the common words used by the native speakers, and use correct pronunciation.
Batch size for IELTS training in Ambala
- Our IELTS training in Ambala, has a limited number of students per batch. A maximum of 10 students per batch is only allowed.
- Students can choose their apt batch based on their convenience. The available batches are weekends, weekdays, and online and offline batches.
- We have a special Fast-track batch, for the candidates who are looking to complete the course in a short period.
- Every batch of students in our IELTS training in Ambala, is provided with study materials, preparatory exams, mock tests, and extra skill development classes.
- Other than IELTS training, we provide assistance to enhance your language skills, spoken English skills, etc.
Coaching modes for IELTS preparation batches
- Offline (Classroom) IELTS coaching: If you are interested in attending the IELTS coaching in our institute in the presence of the faculties, you can opt for the offline coaching provided by us. You can choose your batch and regularly attend the classes to get guidance in your preparation.
- Online IELTS coaching: Never worry if you are unable to make up to our institute. Still, you can attend our IELTS training online. We have live interaction training sessions, where you can prepare for your exam under expert guidance from your home. The online class students will also be provided with study materials and prep portal access for preparation.
Have queries regarding IELTS dates in Ambala or IELTS Ambala center or IELTS fees in Ambala or IELTS coaching classes in Ambala?
If you are planning to enroll in IELTS classes, Kanan International, will be the best choice. We offer the best training with talented trainers and advanced study materials. If you have any queries regarding our IELTS classes, their dates, or its fees structure, you are free to contact our executives present in our IELTS coaching institute in Ambala. They will offer you all the necessary details and will guide you through the admission process.
#IELTSprepwithkanan or #IELTSclassesinAmpala can be used to mention your queries on social media. Our expert team will address your queries as soon as possible and give the necessary assistance. Associate with us now to be a part of the best IELTS training program and secure the highest possible band score.
Our students who are proud of their achievements, eventually become our brand ambassadors. We’re indebted to them.
Prepare for the IELTS exam with Kanan International to get a course completion certificate that will indicate that you are ready for taking the exam. This IELTS certification course will ace you in achieving a band score of 8 through rigorous training. Our training includes brushing for vocabulary terms, getting familiar with each module and its question types, improving your overall language competency, etc. We use effective strategies to boost our student's scores. We also offer education consultant sources to help our students to reach their study destination hassle-free.
IELTS general training in Ambala
If you are planning to write your IELTS general training test, then you are in the right place. Kanan International offers the best IELTS training for candidates who are aspiring to travel abroad in search of a job or migrate to any English-speaking country. The GT is considered to be simple as the questions are based on social life, work life, and common survival in the country. We have special trainers who have cleared the General IELTS test with a band score of 8 and above. These faculties will help you in identifying the correct answer and teach you the strategies to solve them. Once in Kanan, you need not worry about your exam as we will take care of you in all the exam-related processes.
IELTS academic training in Ambala
The IELTS academic training in Ambala offered by Kanan International is the top preparation class in the class. We take special care to cover all the topics mentioned in the syllabus and the students will be guided to crack the questions with ease. Training will be given to interpreting the answers correctly for all 4 sections. The advanced training methodology and the preparatory tests conducted during the course will provide you with the necessary skills to clear the exam with top scores. We will serve as a one-stop solution for your IELTS preparation.
Top scores from our IELTS coaching in Ambala
With more than 25 years of experience and branches throughout the country, our IELTS training is one of the best in the country. In the last 5 years, we have trained more than 20,000 students and the results given by them are skyrocketing. 85% of our students have scored above band 6.5 in all the sections and 78% of them have secured above band score of 7.5. The average score secured by our students in every section is above a band 6. Thus we are helping more than 10,000 students to achieve their study abroad dreams every year.
no of students in last 5 years
score above 6.5 band
score 7 band
Top IELTS Listening Preparation Tips
- Read the questions before you start listening to the audio. Since the audio will be played only once, this will help you in spotting the place where you need to find the answer.
- Listen regularly to the speeches of native language speakers. This helps you in getting familiarised with their usage of words.
- Improve your vocabulary skills by learning new words daily. While learning, understand its meaning and spelling as well.
- Try practicing all the question types that are coming under the listening section. Some of the question types are diagram labeling, MCQ, sentence completion, etc.
- Increase your practice of talking with native speakers in English, to enrich your communication skills.
- Try solving the preparatory tests, mock tests, and sectional tests to get familiarity with the question types.
- Learn to manage your time and keep answering the questions. This will help you to answer all the questions on time and to transfer the answer to the answer sheet.
- While transferring the answers, pay attention to the words used, grammar, and sentence structure.
- Take notes of the keywords as you hear the audio, as it will help you in identifying the answers quickly.
English Coaching for TOEFL, GMAT, PTE, GRE, and IELTS
IELTS being the English competency exam, strong knowledge about the language is very crucial. You must be proficient to use language with appropriate usage of words and grammar. To enhance your language skill, at Kanan International we are offering the English coaching class for the students enrolled with us for the IELTS classes. This class will improve your language skill by enriching your ability to speak and write the language appropriately.
Online IELTS Academic Training in Ambala
Online IELTS academic training in Ambala is conducted to allow students to prepare for their exams from their homes. These online IELTS classes are live interactive sections, where you will be able to interact with the faculty during the class. The faculties are trained specially to handle the online IELTS classes and the training provided with help you to score a band 9. You will be given standardized study materials, preparatory tests, and advanced training to achieve your target score.
IELTS Coaching for Beginners, Intermediates, and advanced levels
At Kanan, we take special care to address the needs of all the candidates and afford suitable training that will match their skill needs. Once enrolling in the IELTS class, you will be given a skill test, to evaluate your preparation level. Based on your scores, your area of improvement will be identified and training will be provided to make you confident in answering the particular section. Thus irrespective of your preparation level, you can enroll in our class for the best IELTS training in Ambala.
IELTS Coaching for Canada PR and Study Abroad - General and Academic training
For obtaining your Permanent Residence or to study abroad you must have a good IELTS band score. The IELTS band score is valid for 2 years from the day to TRF issues. Thus scoring a band 7 and above will make your process easy. You can register yourself with Kanan international to get adequate training for the IELTS format, AC, or GT test based on your requirement. Here you will be trained with the city's top IELTS trainer who will aid you in getting the best IELTS band score.
IELTS doubt clearing sessions and Coaching Discussions in Ambala
One of our unique features, is having a separate doubt clearance and discussion session after every IELTS class. Here the students and the faculties will be discussing the topics taught in the class, the latest IELTS exam updates, question types, etc. This will be very helpful for the students to gain knowledge about the IELTS exam and the college admissions process.
Everything You Need to Know About IELTS Coaching in Ambala
- Eligibility criteria: Candidates who are aspiring to travel abroad can appear for the IELTS exam. There are no set criteria by the official exam conducting bodies.
- Duration: the exam is conducted for 2 hours and 45 minutes. The reading and writing sections will be conducted for 60 minutes each, the listening section for 30 minutes, and the speaking for 11-14 minutes.
- Exam fee: The IELTS exam fee in India is Rs 15,500.
- IELTS band score validity: 2 years
- Number of attempts: there is no limitation on the number of attempts you can appear for the IELTS exam. The exam will be conducted throughout the year.
- Reschedule process: You can easily reschedule your IELTS exam date on the official website. However, the rescheduling process has separate fees to be paid.
Tips for Scoring 8 Band in the first attempt
- Understand the basics of the IELTS exam, like its format, question types, duration, how to answer the questions, etc.
- Before starting to practice, evaluate yourself to analyze your language skills. Identify your areas of excellence and areas of improvement to strategize your study plan.
- Make a study schedule that will cover all the topics given in the official syllabus. The schedule must be created based on your evaluation. Remember each one has their skill level.
- Give equal importance to all 4 parts of the exam- reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- For your preparation process, make sure to use only the best IELTS study materials that will cover your entire syllabus. You can also use the available online resources for your preparation.
- Start solving the questions, from the initial stages of the preparation. Practice all types of questions in all the sections.
- Increase your answer speed by enhancing your language skills. Since all the sections are timed, time management is one of the most vital skills required to clear the exam.
- Set your target score and start preparing for the exam based on the desired score. The target score must be set according to the base IELTS score required by your university.
- Strategise your answering method according to your convenience and skill level. Try all the available options and choose the best method where you can solve the question easily within the time limit.
- If any expert guidance is required, you can approach Kanan international and enroll in their IELTS training in Ambala. They offer the best coaching with all necessary training.
Reach our IELTS Coaching Center in Ambala
We are conveniently located in Ambala. Kanan International IELTS institute in Ambala from places such as Jalalpore, Amroli, Sachin, Bardoli, Chiklhi, Olpad, etc.
Address of our IELTS Coaching Center in Ambala
Building name - INCO CBD,
Plot number 1, Third floor, Model Town,
Ambala City, Haryana - 134003
Working hours : 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Email ID : email@example.com
Mobile No : 7419874598 , 7419998100.8
FAQ - IELTS Coaching in Ambala
A truly global higher education partner to learners and education institutions Support learners at every point in their global education journey with reliable services, products and solutions.
Kanan Intl EdTech Inc
229, Yonge Street Suite 450 Toronto Ontario, Canada M5B 1N9
Kanan International Pvt. Ltd.
D-wing, 2nd Floor, Trident Complex, Ellora Park Vadiwadi Road, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007
IT/ Digital Campus
132, Habibullah Rd, Satyamurthy Nagar, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017