SAT coaching classes in Bardoli
Kanan International welcomes you to the SAT coaching classes in Bardoli, Gujarat. When you register with us for SAT training, you receive a host of services for all your training needs. At Kanan, we offer the latest syllabus for the SAT course, several mock test papers to evaluate your performance, high-quality study materials, access to e-libraries, and so on. Our mock test papers mimic the actual SAT test format so that you can familiarize yourself with the original test pattern.
What are the other coaching classes offered by Kanan International?
Besides offering SAT coaching classes in Bardoli, our trainers offer GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, and IELTS classes as well. All classes follow a flexible learning approach. You can opt for weekend and weekday batches. You can also choose from rolling and fast-track batches.
Call us at +91 63597 73959 for more information on how to enroll for SAT training in Bardoli, Gujarat.
What’s the SAT exam syllabus followed by Kanan International in Bardoli?
All our trainers follow the latest SAT syllabus, as directed by the ETS. There are 3 major sections - evidence-based reading and evidence-based writing and math, along with an optional essay section for those interested in it. The total score for the SAT exam ranges from 400 to 1600, excluding the essay section score. The exam usually lasts for 3 hrs 15 mins. However, when you opt for the essay section, the exam lasts for 3 hrs 50 mins.
SAT Evidence- based Reading
Under the Reading section, you are required to answer the following question types:
- Rhetoric - Here you have to answer text structure questions. The two common approaches used in this are cause-effect and problem-solution techniques.
- Synthesis - Here you need to draw conclusions and link each of the answers to their graphs, charts, or diagrams.
- Information and Ideas - Here you must analyze the ideas given in the text. You also need to find direct or implied information from the context.
- Command and evidence - This particular section tests your ability to find a connecting link between different texts and graphics. Your level of understanding of the given evidence and how you use that are key here.
- Words in Context - Here you have to validate your advanced level of vocabulary. The knowledge of academic words and phrases is must when attempting this particular section.
There are 52 and 44 questions in each for the reading and writing sections, respectively. The total score range is 200-800. The aim of the tests is to understand your level of understanding and knowledge of various topics, ranging from literature, social sciences, history, to English language.
What are the upcoming batches, dates, schedules, timings and coaching fees for SAT classes in Bardoli?
When you enroll with Kanan for SAT training in Bardoli, you can choose from a flexible learning schedule. We offer weekday and weekend classes for SAT training. We also have fast-track batches available for everyone. There are rolling batches as well, which allow students to have more flexibility.
|SAT Batch in Bardoli||Batches Starts On||Course Fees||Timings||Duration|
|Weekdays Regular||26 Jul 2021||Rs, 15000||9:30 AM to 8:30 PM||40 Hrs|
|Weekdays Morning||27 Jul 2021||Rs, 15000||7.30 AM to 9.00 AM||40 Hrs|
|Weekdays Evening||30 Jul 2021||Rs, 15000||5.00 PM to 6.30 PM||40 Hrs|
|Weekends||1 Aug 2021||Rs, 15000||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM||40 Hrs|
|Online batch||2 Aug 2021||Rs, 15000||7.00 AM to 8.30 AM||40 Hrs|
|Fast track batch||4 Aug 2021||Rs, 15000||3.00 PM to 4.30 PM||40 Hrs|
Note: If you feel the above schedule is not what you are looking for, then talk to our counsellors and study abroad experts for a personalized SAT training session at your convenience.
Who will Train You?
What does the trainer profile at Kanan International look like?
- With an average experience of 7 years, our trainers offer SAT, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, and GMAT classes across all our centres in India. Most of our IELTS trainers are also spoken English trainers.
- They teach both academic and general IELTS English. General IELTS classes help those looking for visas to work and settle abroad in countries like Canada.
- Our trainers are e-moderation, CELTYL, DELTA, and CELTA Certified. (Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Certificate in the Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Certificate in English Language Teaching for Young Learners).
- All the centres have computer labs equipped with the latest facilities. When you enroll into the learning centres for offline classes, you can choose to practice mock test papers at these labs. Our trainers will help you with that!
- All the trainers share feedback on a regular basis. Providing one-on-one support to the students is our primary objective.
- Regular doubt clearing classes are arranged by the trainers. This is done to bridge the gap in every student’s learning.
- Our trainers have organized and managed over 500 student batches on various standardised and English language exams.
- The mentors working at Kanan International offer flexibility to students in terms of the learning style.
- Based on your priorities and schedule, our trainers can help you select either classroom learning or online learning.
- The mentors also provide recorded lectures to the students, free of cost. These recorded sessions are also available in the form of videos.
- Our trainers offer complete end-to-end support. When you enroll with us, you get access to a variety of resources, in terms of books, test materials, exam guidance and prep tips.
10 reasons to join SAT coaching classes with Kanan International at Bardoli
- At each of the learning centres, we have state-of-the-art smart classrooms, with a hygienic and safe learning environment.
- All our centres have computer labs and e-libraries, which are equipped with the latest study materials and resources.
- Once you enroll with Kanan for SAT training, you get lifetime access to several test prep materials and recorded lectures through the library.
- We extend our support to help our students with overseas admissions, too. Based on the achieved SAT score, students can be screened for college or university admissions abroad.
- The SAT trainers offer practical tips and advice on the exam.
- We follow the latest syllabus and test patterns as directed by ETS for SAT exams.
- Flexible slots are available for SAT classes - either a weekday or weekend class; fast-track batches are open too. There are online classes for those who cannot travel to distant places, especially during the ongoing pandemic.
- Our mock tests are designed based on various levels, i.e., easy, medium and difficult levels. These are used to gauge the performance of students after every session that they go through.
- Keeping the need for personalized attention, we try to keep the batch size small. Personalized training is our prime attention because that lets our trainers know you well and vice-versa.
- At all our learning centres, you have the flexibility to choose your own learning schedule - weekday, weekend, rolling, or fast-track batches.
Doubt clearing sessions
Our trainers give every student the opportunity to present different ideas and ask questions. Doubt-clearing sessions are an integral part of the SAT training programme at Kanan. These are meant to help you overcome fear and address any questions that you may have. In addition to that, after each doubt-clearing session, you get to attend additional training sessions to further clear your concepts.
Everything you need to know before joining SAT training classes in Bardoli
SAT, also called Scholastic Assessment Test, is accepted by over 3800 colleges and universities across the world. It’s primarily meant for undergraduate admissions in American colleges and universities. However, it’s accepted by other countries like the UK, Canada, and Australia as well. The aim of assessing a student via SAT is to analyze the skills of a student in three major areas: critical reading, critical writing, and math.
A range of other exam prep classes, such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, etc., are on offer across all the centres of Kanan in India. The IELTS trainers at Kanan International are British Council and IDP certified English language experts. They bring in a rich experience of 7 years, offering training on English language. Our mentors have successfully trained all categories of students, that is job seekers, corporate professionals, home-makers, and study abroad aspirants. A Kanan, we also provide counselling services for people interested in overseas education. We help them find suitable courses and programmes for higher education. Countries like Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UK, and USA are where most of our students go for their studies. Besides all that, immigration and visa consultant services, SOP and LOR guidance, admission interview training, course application management, etc., are other value additions to our services.
10 tips and tricks for SAT preparation
- Under the SAT reading section, there are questions on world literature, history and science, and social sciences. When you attempt this section, you must ensure that you understand the tone of writing. Also, try to make your own analysis of each context.
- Always be aware of the SAT guidelines and exam dates well ahead of time.
- Connect with other SAT test-takers, and not just your friends. They can give you more information about the test patterns and any tips that they follow.
- Time yourself while taking up the mock tests. This habit will prepare you for the actual test day.
- Don’t leave any questions unanswered in the SAT. There’s no negative marking, and therefore you won’t lose marks if you answer wrongly.
- Train your mind to achieve a higher score than what you think you would achieve in the test.
- One of the mistakes that most test-takers make is not preparing well, particularly not focusing on enhancing their reading ability. Try to read more books and journals, which will help build your vocabulary. But, most importantly, read good.
- Needless to say, you must enhance your English writing skills. Practice as many mocks as possible to understand how to identify the main points given in a passage or paragraph. Unless you start writing, you’ll not know where you stand.
- All students who enroll with us get access to the latest Math test materials. The materials provided by us mimic the actual test format, and thus help you become familiar with the content.
- Don’t forget that there is a Math section without a calculator; therefore, try to accustom yourself with the habit of not using a calculator since you have to do so in the exam.
SAT coaching classes close to you in Bardoli
First Achiever Consultants and Krishna Consultants are well known for SAT training in Bardoli. However, Kanan International’s SAT training centre in Bardoli is equally popular for its SAT prep classes. In Addition to SAT, coaching classes for other standardized tests like GRE, IELTS, and TOEFL are available at the Bardoli learning centre of Kanan. The trainers at the Bardoli branch follow a unique approach to imparting education and knowledge. When you enroll with us at the centre, you receive guaranteed assistance and advice on SAT from some of the finest trainers in the country.
Kanan’s cutting-edge student services and in-person guidance help ease the process of overseas admissions. These also draw a large number of study abroad aspirants, and help over thousands of them find colleges and universities. Most of the students opt for countries like Canada, USA, UK, Singapore, Germany, and Australia for their higher education via Kanan.
Facilities at the SAT training centre of Kanan International, Bardoli
- Computer labs where you can practice as many mocks as you want.
- E-libraries where you get access to the latest study materials.
- Smart classrooms with good network connectivity. This means students from any remote location can attend our SAT classes.
- Online classes, along with webinars and online Live classes, are available for those who wish to avoid travelling to the centre in Bardoli.
- A safe and clean learning atmosphere.
- A range of flexible options to choose from, that is rolling, fast-track, weekend or weekday batches.
- All major forms of payment methods are accepted for SAT training offered at Kanan, Bardoli.
- The trainers follow the latest SAT syllabus and test patterns, as directed by the College Board and ETS.
- Carefully designed course materials.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions for all students by professional trainers. These sessions are conducted after each mock test. The purpose is to ensure that students are clear with the fundamentals of SAT.
- After every doubt clearing session, additional lectures are also organized for those who need more clarity on certain topics.
Advantages of Joining Kanan International’s SAT coaching classes
- When you enroll into the SAT classes, a detailed study plan is given to help you become disciplined.
- The SAT trainers at Kanan regularly assess the performance of each student.
- They also give a detailed performance report to every student. This helps in addressing the weak areas of each student.
- Every student gets access to numerous webinars, events, workshops, refresher sessions, etc.
- Doubt clearing sessions are part of the programme, which are aimed at addressing questions from students.
- Additional classes are conducted to further clarify student queries.
- When you register online, you get a dedicated online test prep portal assigned to you. It helps you keep track of your mocks and assignments.
- We ensure that our students receive one-on-one attention.
FAQs on SAT coaching in Bardoli
Why should I take the SAT exam?
When can I take the SAT?
What’s the eligibility for SAT?
Is SAT a difficult exam to crack?
What are the other tests needed to study abroad?
What’s the duration of the SAT?
How’s the scoring system or how is the SAT score calculated?
How many times can I take up the SAT exam?
When should I start preparing for the SAT?
What’s the major difference between SAT and PSAT?
- SAT lasts for 3 hrs 50 mins, whereas PSAT is for 2 hrs 45 mins.
- SAT is meant for undergraduate admissions, whereas PSAT is for National Merit scholarships.
- SAT is for admissions to a college or university after 10th or 12th grade, whereas PSAT is considered to be the practice form of SAT
- SAT can be attempted multiple times, whereas PSAT can be taken only once every year.
How to register for SAT coaching classes at Kanan, Bardoli?
What’s the SAT exam fee?
How does KananPREP help prepare for the SAT?
How do I improve my pace in the exam?
Why should I take up SAT coaching classes with Kanan International, Bardoli?
- Both Live Online classes and offline batches for students interested in SAT are available.
- When you enroll for our SAT classes, you get to experience a flexible learning mode.
- You can also access computer labs and e-libraries. We have state-of-the-art infrastructure and support services for our students at each centre.
- Kanan International is a reputable coaching centre for not only SAT, but also for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, and IELTS. Besides Bardoli, it’s located in other major cities like Vadodara, Surat, Chennai, and Vapi.
- Kanan International’s trainers are highly qualified and experienced.
- We assure you the best support and advice on your overseas admissions.
- The trainers follow the latest syllabus, according to the official formats, for all exams.