TOEFL Coaching in Ambala
Students who wish to pursue higher education or professional certification in English-speaking countries must take the TOEFL exam conducted by ETS. The TOEFL test is accepted in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. If you’re looking for the best TOEFL coaching in Ambala, you must choose Kanan International for their professional trainers, certified by the British Council and IDP and the study materials purely based on the Cambridge sample tests.
Other than TOEFL coaching in Ambala, Kanan International delivers coaching classes for other English proficiency tests and entrance exam tests like IELTS, GRE, GMAT, SAT, PTE, etc. Since our faculties aim for all levels of students to get the targeted band score, they follow the topper’s strategy and make sure it is practised.
What is the syllabus for TOEFL course in Ambala
In the reading section, students must read an English passage and answer the subsequent questions in 60 to 80 minutes. Here the test-taker needs to skim the passage and understand it first before answering. At Kanan, we provide special training for students to improve their skimming and scanning skills so that they can gain speed and confidence.
In the listening section, candidates must listen to a speech or a conversation of the native language speakers through audio and answer the questions in the answer booklet. Since the audio is played only once, students must listen to them carefully. Students at Kanan are trained well to excel in this section by conducting regular listening lessons and their ability to understand the native language speakers' pronunciation easily.
For the Writing section, students must have good writing skills to meet their academic standards in the Institution. At Kanan, we offer regular writing skill enhancement training to achieve students a score above 20 out of 30. In this module, students have to write two passages within the time duration. Our TOEFL coaching in Ambala will ensure that you score the maximum to get that top university’s admission.
In the Speaking section, students will be given six tasks with a score range of 0 to 4, which is interpreted on a scale of 0 to 30. The ETS examiners will assess your responses and assign scores based on your performance. At Kanan, we ensure your vocabulary is rich with good usage of alternatives and improve your overall English proficiency.
What are the upcoming batches, schedules, timings, duration, course fees of the best TOEFL coaching centre in Ambala?
Our TOEFL coaching center in Ambala provides flexible batches and timings for students, such as on weekdays and weekends, fast-track batches, online batches, and more. Since we conduct classes from morning to evening, you can attend the class at your convenience. The fee amount is INR 15,000, which is affordable compared to other institutes.
|TOEFL Batch in Ambala||Batch starts on||Timing||Duration of the course||Availability|
|Weekdays regular||3 Oct 2022||Flexible Timing between 9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekdays morning||4 Oct 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekdays evening||7 Oct 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Weekends||10 Oct 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Online batch||12 Oct 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
|Fast-track batch||12 Oct 2022||9.30 AM - 8.30 PM||60 hours|
Who will Train You?
What is the Coach/Trainer profile of TOEFL classes in Ambala?
10 reasons why you should enrol for TOEFL training in Ambala at Kanan International
To clear the TOEFL exam in your first attempt, you must take the best TOEFL training in Ambala. Since Kanan International has proven the top reputed training centre in Ambala, you are assured of experienced faculty members, distinguished study materials, practice sessions, etc.
- With more than 25 years of experience, we have established an incomparable track record of excellence and tie-ups with 150 Canadian and American universities.
- We provide TOEFL training in Ambala at reasonable coaching fees (Rs. 25,000) with flexible modes of payment and instalment options.
- For TOEFL training in Ambala and other English language eligibility tests, Kanan International is the best and has the full overseas education consultant in Ambala, including the most recent syllabus (as prescribed by ETS for 2022& 2023).
- Students can study at their convenience as we offer weekday, weekend, online, and fast-track batches for TOEFL training in Ambala.
- Our study materials and other preparatory courses are for students who want to pursue their education in a foreign university (USA, UK and Canada).
- Free spoken English classes are provided to improve your speaking skills through constant discussions, debates, and role-plays on various topics.
- We are officially recognized by ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council).
- Students will gain free access to all written documents, pdfs, and video lessons as part of their curriculum in the TOEFL classes in Ambala. We provide unlimited access to our computer laboratories to practice until they get a high score in the TOEFL classes in Ambala.
- To reduce the fear and anxiety of English, we approach a multilayered coaching method that carries a special mock test for the speaking module.
- Our updated syllabus includes detailed instructions, neatly organised essays and effective tips on improving reading and listening comprehension. Apart from that, we also give the recorded sessions of each class.
In comparison with other overseas educational consultancies, Kanan International stands firmly as the most sought-after by Indian students. Similarly, for better technical learning, students can visit Kanan International's TOEFL coaching institute in Ambala. You can also call our executives and enrol for the TOEFL training in Ambala.
What is TOEFL?
TOEFL is an entrance exam conducted by ETS to assess the non-native English speaker's ability to communicate fluently in English through reading, writing, listening and speaking. Next to the IELTS, TOEFL is approved by over 8,500 institutions in 130 countries, including the United Kingdom, the United States, and Australia. It is also accepted in Asia by top universities in mainland China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, and Malaysia. You can crack this TOEFL without difficulty if you join Kanan International’s coaching.
Format of the TOEFL test
The TOEFL test is conducted globally and attended by more than 35 million students. The format of the TOEFL test includes four major sections: reading, speaking, writing and listening. This test is available online via TOEFL iBT (Internet Based Test). The TOEFL class in Kanan is unique because it covers all topics and lessons (up to date) without missing any question type.
Who can do this TOEFL course in Ambala?
The TOEFL course in Ambala is only for students who aspire to move to an English-speaking country for education, work or both. Since the TOEFL score is one of the prerequisites for college/university admission, students take this test seriously and try to achieve the highest band score possible. At the Kanan institute, we have a holistic approach that encourages students to practice all sample questions and clear the exam in their first attempt.
What is the eligibility of prerequisite to join our TOEFL institute in Ambala?
Before you know the eligibility criteria to join our TOEFL institute in Ambala, you must know that the TOEFL is a prerequisite for studies or work in an English speaking country. The TOEFL iBT test score ranges from 0 to 120 points, where each segment carries 30 points. The minimum score requirement is different from one university to another and the score can range from 60 to 109 out of 120 points. Now, we will see the eligibility or prerequisite to join our TOEFL institute in Ambala.
- Students must attain at least 16 years of age, and they must be willing to study in one of the following countries: the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Australia, or New Zealand.
- The course fee must be paid, before the deadline. However, there are multiple payment options available to join our TOEFL institute in Ambala.
- Students must have studied English as their second language in their schools and colleges.
- Students with a bachelor's degree or with a 10, +2, diploma as their minimum educational qualification will be prioritised first.
- Students who have given one or more attempts and are looking for a score improvement can enrol in our TOEFL institute in Ambala.
After going through the above prerequisites, if you have any doubts, you can reach out to our TOEFL institute in Ambala and clarify your doubts. Since they are student-friendly, they will make you feel comfortable and address your queries.
TOEFL Training with Spoken English Classes
Since speaking in English is considered important in the overall TOEFL exam, students must be fluent in spoken English. At Kanan International, we conduct the TOEFL training with spoken English classes that improve your speaking skills slowly and steadily. Even though many toppers who may secure the highest band score in listening, speaking and reading may lose marks in the speaking module. To avoid such uncertainties, we help you to be prepared.
Batch size for TOEFL training in Ambala
- Each batch in our TOEFL training in Ambala consists of a small group with not more than ten members.
- Since the batch size is minimum, tutors can give individual attention and clarify their doubts then and there.
- Limited batch size allows students to participate freely in the class without hesitation and thus make it an interactive session.
- We make sure that students are clear with the concepts, especially in the doubt clearing sessions. The faculties are always ready to support students for their betterment.
- Students at Kanan International's TOEFL training in Ambala have the option to choose their batch based on their convenience. Don’t forget that online classes are also offered.
Coaching modes for TOEFL Preparation Batches
- Offline (Classroom) TOEFL coaching: Are you looking for TOEFL training in the city? Do you prefer a classroom study environment with interactive sessions? Then Kanan’s classroom-based TOEFL training is the best option for you. Contact our office in Ambala and apply for the next TOEFL training.
- Online TOEFL coaching: Are you comfortable with online classes? Are you tired of travelling from home? Then you must opt for the online TOEFL coaching course offered by Kanan International. By contacting us you can choose the batch timings and course that is convenient for you.
Have queries regarding TOEFL dates in Ambala or TOEFL Ambala centre or TOEFL fees in Ambala or TOEFL coaching classes in Ambala?
If you need any specific information like the batch strength, the time taken to complete each module, etc., you can meet our experts in our Kanan TOEFL coaching centre in Ambala and get detailed information. Our executives and other experts are always available to support you by guiding you throughout the course. Moreover, there are study abroad managers who will help you with international education policies.
#TOEFLclassesinAmbala and #PrepwithKanan are the popular hashtags used on social media to easily connect with our expert team. Here, you can post questions with hashtags. Our team will get back to you immediately with the information requested. We guarantee you the fully covered TOEFL coaching in the city, which is enough to get through the exam on the first attempt.
Our students who are proud of their achievements, eventually become our brand ambassadors. We’re indebted to them.
One of the key features in Kanan International is that we provide a course completion certificate to students who have successfully completed the training program. It includes the practice tests. Since Kanan International is widely recognized among TOEFL experts inside and outside the country, students with this certification will be able to get easy recognition. On the other hand, it motivates students to take up the course and complete it till the end.
TOEFL Training in Ambala
The TOEFL test actually enables students to demonstrate their skills to communicate their thoughts and ideas effectively in a classroom or conversing with neighbours in everyday lives abroad. In TOEFL, the examiners will assess your vocabulary and how you use it appropriately. Since students aspiring to study abroad, they must be able to follow the university lectures, discussions and normal conversations with fellow students. To communicate confidently, you must take Kanan's TOEFL training in Ambala.
Top scores from our TOEFL coaching in Ambala
Our TOEFL coaching in Ambala strives to deliver the best service to the students and assist them in planning, executing and finally cracking the exam with the expected score. When we look at the last 5 years, we have successfully sent more than 3500 students to 120+ universities across the globe with an average of high band score. Evidently, 87% of our students scored above 6.5 band, and 72% of them scored above 7 band in their first attempt at TOEFL. Similarly, join our coaching classes now, and you will be one of the toppers.
no of students in last 5 years
score above 6.5 band
score 7 band
English Coaching for TOEFL, GMAT, GRE and IELTS
Are you looking to study arts, science or engineering abroad? Well you need to take an eligibility test like TOEFL, GRE, GMAT and IELTS. To pursue your dream course abroad, you need to prove to the selection committee that you are proficient in English and other technical skills. Kanan International is one of the best training institutions that trains you completely to handle exams like TOEFL.
Online TOEFL Training in Ambala
At Kanan International, the online TOEFL training in Ambala comes with live interaction sessions, expert advice, individual attention, free study materials, class recordings (audio/video), doubt clearing sessions, a portal for prep, practice and mock tests, and finally a performance evaluation system which encourages students to actively participate in learning and do their preparation with ease.
TOEFL coaching for beginners, intermediates, advanced levels
Since each student is unique, we train them according to their learning capacity. Students wishing to pursue higher education in English-speaking countries must take the TOEFL test, where all of them will be at the beginner, intermediate or advanced level. We, as experts, evaluate their skillset first and then give course materials, training schedule and guidance suitable to them. It is obvious that many students from beginner and intermediate levels succeed with a high band score in TOEFL.
TOEFL coaching for Study Abroad
Students acquiring training for the TOEFL exam at Kanan International are also eligible to get support for the exam registration, college/university and course(ug/pg) selection, application and the standard admission process, travel, accommodation, ticket arrangement, forex services, sim card, loan, etc. All they need to do is enrol in our TOEFL classes.
TOEFL doubt clearing sessions and Coaching discussions in Ambala
At the end of each class, there's a doubt clearing session conducted to clarify doubts and understand the concepts thoroughly. In all our TOEFL classes, we first have a normal interaction with students, followed by regular practice sessions and mock tests. Then, there will be this doubt-clearing session. It’s there for all batches and all courses. Students find this session very useful as they speak up and try to improve their knowledge and understanding of the concepts.
Everything You Need to Know About TOEFL Coaching in Ambala
- In TOEFL, the maximum score is 120.
- In India, the TOEFL exam fee is USD 185, that is approximately INR 13,000.
- In the TOEFL exam, the time duration is 3 Hours.
- Always check the ETS official website on a regular basis for exam dates and nearby TOEFL test centres.
- Other than coaching classes, you may get quality TOEFL tutorials in Ambala by professionals, English language experts, and student bloggers.
- There are also vlogs created by TOEFL cleared students who completed it recently via TOEFL YouTube channels, apart from receiving TOEFL tutorials in Ambala.
- A TOEFL score has a validity of a maximum of two years from the date of the exam.
- There is no number of attempts for the TOEFL exam. You can write it any number of times with a three-day gap period.
- To write the TOEFL exam, you must have passed at least 10 or +2 from any recognized Indian board of examination.
- A good score in TOEFL is 80 - 90. It is considered a good score in the TOEFL exam on the first attempt. But we proudly say that Kanan International’s TOEFL students have achieved a minimum of 100 and more.
- The TOEFL exam is conducted by ETS almost every year without restricting it to a particular season or a period.
Tips for scoring high in TOEFL in the first attempt
- For score improvement, enrolling in one of the experienced TOEFL Training in Ambala is good rather than self-preparation. It helps and motivates you in various aspects like competitive environment, peer learning, expert opinion, premium study materials, inclusive preparation, etc.
- Allocate time equally for each section, part, question type, and the task of the TOEFL exam while planning your preparation.
- Know your university’s minimum score requirements and set your target. It includes what are the score requirements (other than TOEFL) they ask for and plans accordingly.
- Focus on minor mistakes like spelling, grammar, and typing errors, as this can make the meaning of the words worse.
- Improve your time management skills from the beginning, which can become a game-changer.
- In order to excel at the reading and listening tasks you must learn to take notes in a short span. When you master taking notes, it will play a crucial role in presenting the desired answer in the right manner.
- Keep some time to improve your typing skills. Spend at least 30 minutes each day typing, the faster you type the more you type for the known questions.
- Every day maintain a habit of learning some new words, synonyms, similar phrases, etc to improve your vocabulary and the overall language.
- Make sure you have the right syllabus, tips and strategies, study materials, practice question papers, etc., as these are the major items in your preparation.
- Seek help from our professional TOEFL trainers to make your preparation easier with their tips, techniques, shortcuts and other features. Join Kanan International!
Reach our TOEFL Coaching Center in Ambala
We are conveniently located in Ambala. Kanan International TOEFL institute in Ambala from places such as Jalalpore, Amroli, Sachin, Bardoli, Chiklhi, Olpad, etc.
Address of our TOEFL Coaching Center in Ambala
Building name - INCO CBD,
Plot number 1, Third floor, Model Town,
Ambala City, Haryana - 134003
Working hours : 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Email ID : email@example.com
Mobile No : 7419874598 , 7419998100.8
FAQ - TOEFL Coaching in Ambala
A truly global higher education partner to learners and education institutions Support learners at every point in their global education journey with reliable services, products and solutions.
Kanan Intl EdTech Inc
229, Yonge Street Suite 450 Toronto Ontario, Canada M5B 1N9
Kanan International Pvt. Ltd.
D-wing, 2nd Floor, Trident Complex, Ellora Park Vadiwadi Road, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007
IT/ Digital Campus
132, Habibullah Rd, Satyamurthy Nagar, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017