GRE Coaching in Patiala
Enroll in our GRE coaching in Patiala and get assurance for your postgraduate education in the US universities. The Graduate Record Examination is the competitive test conducted by ETS which forms the supplementary during your admission process. At Kanan International we conduct GRE classes for the students to help them gain high scores in their first GRE attempt.
At Kanan International in Patiala, coaching for other competitive exams like TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, PTE, GMAT, etc. are conducted. Thus Kanan is one of the best GRE coaching in Patiala with nationwide branches and the students can also get guidance in the further process like visa documentation, application filling, college choice etc. all at one place. Thus Kanan is your one-stop solution regarding GRE.
What is the syllabus for the GRE Course in Patiala ?
As the GRE exam pattern is set by the ETS, the syllabus framed by them needs to be followed. At the GRE course in Patiala, we follow the ETS syllabus and the study material provided by us will also use the prescribed syllabus. The GRE exam is of two formats, GRE general and GRE Subject test. In GRE General the reasoning and the writing skills of the candidates will be tested, whereas in the GRE Subject test, the subject knowledge will be tested. The scores will be used during the admission process by the universities to evaluate their students skills.
GRE Quantitative Reasoning
GRE quantitative reasoning questions will be in the form of problems where an individual is required to use their mathematical knowledge such as algebra, trigonometry, differentiation, integration etc. The test will be conducted for 70 minutes and the students have to answer 40 questions in 2 sections.
GRE Verbal Reasoning
The GRE verbal reasoning section consists of reading comprehension, sentence equivalence, and text completion. This is to test your basic understanding of the English language. The candidate has to answer 40 questions of 2 sections in 60 minutes. Topics like verb tense, subject-verb agreement, idiom expression are covered.
GRE Analytical Writing
GRE analytical writing section consists of 2 tasks which need to be answered in 60 minutes. In this section the candidates will be presented with an argument or statement for which they have to give their opinion based on the situation or express their idea about the prevailing situation based on the given statement on their own words in a legible manner.
What are the upcoming batches, schedules, timings, duration, course fees of the best GRE coaching center in Patiala ?
At Kanan International, we offer different batches like, weekday, weekend, and online batches. We also have a fast -track batch, where the student can get the entire course done in a very short duration. Our GRE coaching in Patiala is one of the leading institutes with experienced faculties and effective study materials that are updated regularly but the fees for the GRE coaching is very affordable. The tuition fee for GRE coaching is approximately around INR 15,000 for all the batches.
Who will Train You?
What is the Coach / Trainer Profile of GRE classes in Patiala?
10 reasons why you should enroll for GRE Training in Patiala at Kanan International
For best GRE training in Patiala, you can join Kanan International, as we provide several benefits to the students. To get a higher score in your first attempt you can enroll in any of our batches and get trained. The benefits of joining our coaching program are mentioned below.
- We conduct GRE training based on the syllabus prescribed by the ETS and keep on updating regularly based on the regulation change.
- The study materials offered by the institution will be designed according to the latest version of the GRE syllabus. This will be additional training material for the students.
- Regular assessment tests will be conducted for the students to assess their skills and provide extra training to the students in the sections where they lag behind.
- We are training more than 3500 students every year from all over India to clear their GRE exam with flying colors and also guide them in getting admission in the top universities across the globe.
- Our GRE training batches are created in a way flexible for the students. The students are given with choices to select their batches according to their convenience.
- Online GRE training in Patiala is conducted for students who wish to pursue their GRE training from home. However, the same coaching and study materials will be offered for these students also.
- Students who are in a rush to complete their GRE exam can enroll in our Fast-track GRE training in Patiala. Here the trainers help the candidates to rush up their topics at the last minute but ensure that the entire syllabus will be covered by the students.
- We offer E-classroom facilities and study hall facilities for the students who wish to make their preparations inside the coaching class even.
- Our GRE coaching is offered at a reasonable rate which comes with additional educational consultant support.
- Individual attention will be given to all the students present in our institution. We work according to our motto of making international education a reality for all.
These are a few of the benefits you can enjoy by joining our GRE training in Patiala. By joining our GRE coaching institute in Patiala, you can attain higher scores in your exam and get admission in your dream university.
What is GRE?
Graduate Record Examination is the full form of GRE which is the gate pass for the students to get admission in the international universities and grad schools for their post graduate education. The exam is conducted by Education Testing Services (ETS) and can be given a maximum of 5 attempts a year. In Kanan International, we offer GRE coaching services to the candidates who wish to pursue their postgraduate studies. The curriculum prescribed by the ETS will be followed by our expertise faculties and they guide them in clearing their exam in a single attempt.
Format of the GRE test
The GRE General and GRE Subject test are the two formats of the GRE exam. The GRE general exam consists of 3 sections, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning and analytical writing. The GRE Subject is for testing the individuals subject knowledge on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Psychology. The scoring will be on a scale between 130 - 170 and the analytical writing section will be scored between 0-6.
Who can do this GRE course in Patiala?
If you are interested in pursuing your postgraduate education in an international university, then you can join our GRE course in Patiala. At Kanan International we provide quality training to the students by experienced tutors and good study materials which will help them in clearing their exam.
What is the eligibility or pre-requisite to join our GRE Institute in Patiala?
With more than 150+ universities tie-up, Kanan International has been one of the reputed GRE Institute in Patiala for the past few years. Most of the students enrolled with us have cleared their GRE exam in the first attempt and have ensured their admission in the top international universities. Thus you can also become one of our students if you are able to meet the following eligibility criteria,
- Plan your course. Before enrolling, confirm yourself for which GRE course you are going to appear for. At Kanan we provide separate training for general and Subject tests.
- Must have cleared the undergraduate degree from a recognized institution in India with English as medium of instruction.
- You must possess a valid passport with zero criminal record.
- Must be able to understand, and communicate clearly in English.
- Must pay the coaching class fee in the stipulated time duration.
GRE is a supplementary exam for your admissions in the International universities for Postgraduate education. Thus scoring high will show off your skills to your dream universities. Thus enroll in Kanan International GRE institute in Patiala and make your dream true. With certified and experienced professionals we are guiding 1000’s students every year to achieve their dream.
GRE Training with Spoken English classes
Many students who plan to move abroad may face communication issues. To rectify this, we at Kanan International, provide spoken English class along with the GRE coaching. This helps the students to communicate fluently once they reach the study destination and will be able to face the native language speakers boldly. Here we help you to improve your vocabulary and the native language understanding.
Batch size for GRE Training in Patiala
- Our batch sizes are always kept limited so that we will be able to give complete concentration to each and every student enrolling in our classes.
- Individual attention is given to every student to assess their skills and feedback is given based on their performance in the mock test and practice sessions.
- Our GRE training in Patiala, has doubt clearing sessions in which the students can get their doubts cleared. This is made possible as we have fewer students per batch.
- At GRE training in Patiala, flexible batch timings are allowed and the students can choose the batch based on their comfortability.
- Fast-track batch is conducted especially for the students who require last minute training for their GRE exam.
Coaching modes for GRE preparation batches
- Offline (classroom) GRE coaching sessions: Live GRE coaching classes are conducted for students who opt for classroom training. The students can directly come to the class and enroll for the training sessions at our Kanan institute located in Patiala.
- Online GRE coaching sessions: For students who are looking for GRE training from home, can visit our kanan website and enroll for the classes. These classes are also handled by experienced faculties and they help the students to score high.
Have queries regarding GRE dates in Patiala or GRE Patiala center or GRE fees in Patiala or GRE coaching classes in Patiala?
You can chat with us or contact Kanan International for clearing all the worries that are running inside your mind. Don't confuse yourself with your doubts. Instead, reach out to our experts who are ready to guide the students in achieving their international education dream.
For quick clarification of your queries, you have a shortcut to reach us through our social media. Use the hashtags #GREclassinpatiala and #GREprepwithkanan and pin down your doubts to get it clarified.
Our students who are proud of their achievements, eventually become our brand ambassadors. We’re indebted to them.
We are one of the few training institutes that offer certificate after the course completion certificate after the completion of the GRE training. The completion is provided only after the individual has cleared all the mock tests conducted with a good score. This is to ensure that the student is ready to appear for the exam and can score high in their first attempt. However this certificate is to certify that you are ready for the GRE exam but the score you receive in the GRE exam conducted by the ETS will be the base for your admission process.
GRE General training in Patiala
The GRE general training is undertaken by students who are dreaming to pursue their post graduate education in international universities. The candidates can enroll to the Kanan International and get trained in all the three sections of the general exam. The faculties provide complete insight about the GRE exam and help them score high. Additional support for the college admission is also given by our abroad study managers.
GRE Subject training in Patiala
GRE Subject training in Patiala is given by subject experts who help the students to clear the exam. The subject GRE is required by few institutions where the student gets admission for the research programs etc. In this case the individual skill in their study area needs to be proved to the institution for better understanding of the candidate. At Kanan institution we offer separate classes for general training and subject wise training.
Top scores from our GRE coaching in Patiala
In the past five years thousands of students have received high GRE scores and they make their dream come true. With our motto being bringing everybody's international education dream to reality, we are helping a number of students to clear the exam with high scores. It is noted that more than 87% of students can have scores above 70% of marks, whereas nearly 73% students have scores between 140-160 score in their first attempt. Hence it is your time to decide and join our GRE training batch.
no of students in last 5 years
score above 6.5 band
score 7 band
English coaching for TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, PTE, and IELTS
Kanan International being one of the top GRE coaching institutes in Patiala, we help the students to achieve their international education dream by coaching them for the following exams, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE, and IELTS. In addition to this we also offer spoken english classes to the candidates who are interested in increasing their spoken english skills. We have trained and certified professionals for training the candidates.
Online GRE training in Patiala
During this pandemic situation many students found it difficult to continue their training. Considering this situation we at Kanan have come up with online coaching sessions, where the student will be offered with the same kind of coaching as offered in the traditional classroom method. The students can select for the batch of their choice and start preparing for the exam. Study materials and test preparations will be similar to those offered in the offline class.
GRE coaching for beginners,intermediates and advanced levels
After analysing the students skills, the GRE training is given to the students based on the preparation level. You may be a beginner, intermediate or advanced student and might be searching for an apt institute that will understand your concern and take class, then Kanan International is the best choice. Here our faculties are training the students for more than 6 years and will be giving concentration to each and every student present in the class according to their requirements.
GRE Coaching for Study Abroad - General and Subject training
GRE coaching in Kanan is giving a number of benefits for the students. One of the benefits is that our Kanan team provides study consultation services. Here we guide the students throughout the examination process from filling the application form to the college admission process. Our team of experts are well trained in supporting the students in finding the colleges as we have tie-ups with more than 150+ universities in the USA and Canada. The GRE training is also given according to the format of the exam required by the particular universities.
GRE Doubt clearing sessions and Coaching discussions in Patiala
At kanan international, we have seperate doubt clearing sessions after each class, allowing the students to get their queries clarified. This will be an interactive session, where the students are given the opportunity to point out their doubts and the faculties will clear them accordingly. Getting their doubts clarified will help the students to learn the concepts even more easier. Doubts regarding college admissions, course selection and documentation process can be questioned.
Everything you need to know about GRE coaching in Patiala
- GRE Eligibility criteria: The candidate must have completed the undergraduate degree and should possess a valid passport. They must be from an English medium study background.
- GRE Registration fee: INR 15,800 or $213 is the approximate GRE registration fee in India
- Types of GRE exam: GRE General test and GRE Subject test are the two major types of the GRE exam.
- GRE Exam duration: Three hours and 45 minutes is the exam duration. Verbal reasoning and Analytical writing will be conducted for 60 minutes each and Quantitative reasoning will be conducted for 70 minutes.
- Number of GRE exam retakes: There is no particular attempt limits for GRE exam however in one year an individual can give upto 5 attempts with 21 days gap between the exams.
- How to reschedule GRE exam: Visit the ETS official website and log in using the students credentials. There is an option to reschedule or cancel the exam. You can change the date or cancel the exam based on your convenience.
Tips for scoring high in GRE in the first attempt
- Test Format: First step is to understand the test format and to clearly know what are the sections available in the exam.
- Practice: start your exam preparation once you have decided to undertake the GRE exam. Give importance to each section and focus on all the topics covered.
- Vocabulary: Start reading articles published in famous native language articles or journals to improve your content interpretation skills.
- Interpretation skills: Start reading articles published in famous native language articles or journals to improve your content interpretation skills.Start incorporating your new findings during your speech and including those in your writing also.
- Study materials: Start using the study materials found on the internet and keep regularly updating yourself with the reasoning skills trend.
- Progress tracking: Take multiple tests and start tracking your marks to see where you stand in the preparation. This helps you to boost up your confidence in attending the exam.
- No negative scoring: As there is no negative scoring in GRE, the students are given an opportunity to answer all the questions. So try answering all the question seven if you know the answer might be partially correct.
- Time Management: as the individual sections have different time limits the candidate has to practice the exam and try to complete the section within the stipulated time limit.
- Writing skills: Continuous writing practice is required for the students to clear the analytical writing part. The students must train to write the correct spellings at a faster pace.
- Coaching class: If required mentorship the candidate can join the Kanan International located in Patiala and get trained at ease.
Reach our GRE coaching Center in Patiala
Kanan International TOEFL Coaching Center in Patiala is located near from places like Nabha, Rajpura, Samana, Patran can reach our classes comfortably.
Address of our GRE Coaching Center in Patiala
Opp. Laxmi Palace,
Patiala, Punjab-147001, India
Working hours : 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
Mobile No : +91 98515 00017
Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ - GRE Coaching in Patiala
A truly global higher education partner to learners and education institutions Support learners at every point in their global education journey with reliable services, products and solutions.
Kanan Int EdTech Inc
229, Yonge Street Suite 406 Toronto Ontario, Canada M5B 1N9
Kanan International Pvt. Ltd.
D-wing, 2nd Floor, Trident Complex, Ellora Park Vadiwadi Road, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007
IT/ Digital Campus
132, Habibullah Rd, Satyamurthy Nagar, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Study Abroad Consultants in Bangalore
Study Abroad Consultants in Chennai
Study Abroad Consultants in Surat
Study Abroad Consultants in Navsari
Study Abroad Consultants in Bardoli
Study Abroad Consultants in Ahmedabad
Study Abroad Consultants in Anand
Study Abroad Consultants in Khanna
Study Abroad Consultants in Nadiad
Study Abroad Consultants in Vadodara
IELTS Coaching in Vallabh Vidyanagar
GRE Coaching in Vallabh Vidyanagar
TOEFL Coaching in Vallabh Vidyanagar
SAT Coaching in Vallabh Vidyanagar
January intake universities in UK
MBA in USA for Indian Students
Canada vs Australia for Indian Students
Copyright © 2023 KANAN.CO All rights reserved.