ST. MARYS UNIVERSITY
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
About St. Marys University
Private University Calgary, Alberta, Canada
St. Marys University is one of the top universities and colleges in Canada. This college is a designated learning institute in Calgary with DLI number - O19273782872. The St. Marys University, Alberta has a total of 15000 passed out students. Currently St. Marys University has a total number of 856 students with 600 students studying full time courses and 256 students studying part-time courses. The number of international students in St. Marys University is currently 300. The St. Marys University has a total number of 55 teaching faculties and 25 non-teaching faculties. The college is located 9.6 km from Bebo Grove - Fish Creek Provincial Park, 15.3 km from Carburn Park, 17.5 km from Calgary Soccer Centre.
If you want to study in Canada St. Marys University is highly recommended for you.
Is St. Marys University a public, private or government college?
St. Marys University is a "PRIVATE College" founded in the year 1985. It is one of the top PRIVATE institutes in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
St. Marys University Campuses
St. Marys University currently has 1 campus located in the Calgary.
|1||South Calgary Campus||Calgary||Alberta||Canada|
All these campuses are active with respect to recruiting international students.
NOTE: St. Marys University is Our Partner Institute
St. Marys University is one of the best colleges in Calgary that have multiple campuses. Being one of the top colleges in Alberta St. Marys University is very popular among the international student community including Indian students.
International students studying in St. Marys University can enjoy unlimited access to following facilities in the campus.
- St. Marys University student residence details - Student residence/ housing/ on campus accommodation/ hostel is provided by St. Marys University with major facilities like wifi, dining, etc. Timings: Monday to Friday 10 a.m - 7 p.m
- Bookstore - St. Marys University has a world-class book store with wide collections of student academic utilities. St. Marys University’s bookstore on campus is available from Monday to Friday 9 a.m - 3 p.m
- Parking - Parking is available in all campuses .
- Meal fees - The student studying in the academic institute on an average spends CAD $250 per month for food.
- Athletics & Wellness - St. Marys University has world class gym & fitness facilities. Athletics & Wellness centre of St. Marys University timings: Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m - 9 p.m
- Lockers - This educational institute offers safety lockers for students.
This college has a number of sports clubs, cultural clubs, music clubs, and international student clubs. Some of the clubs are listed below
- Students for Justice Club - Ken Long (Supervisor)
- The Pre-Law Club - Ken Long (Supervisor)
- The Monster Movie Club - Ken Long (Supervisor)
- Dungeons And Dragons Club - Ken Long (Supervisor)
- Art Club - Ken Long (Supervisor)
- The campus tour is available in the St. Marys University. Have a look at the university map here.
This St. Marys University has a total number of 15000 alumni. Some of the notable and popular alumni of St. Marys University are:
- Randi Palyga - Head of Association
- Kara Shaw - Canadian Officer
- Adam Bowen - Communications Team Lead
- Akram Alotumi - Founder and CEO
- Chris Flynn - Vice-president
St. Marys University Rankings
According to QS World Ranking St. Marys University is ranked 1403 globally in 2022. According to another popular ranking body US News & World Report, St. Marys University is ranked 138 in Canada for the year 2022. This college has also secured rank #1303 in 2022 according to Times Higher Education .
US News & World Report Ranking
QS World Ranking
Times Higher Education Ranking
St. Marys University Application fee for international students
Non - refundable application fee for UG, PG, Diploma and certification courses in St. Marys University is $175. This application fee is to be paid along with completed application, mandatory documents, SOP & LOR for admissions. Also, note that paying the application fee doesn’t guarantee admission.
St. Marys University Fees
On an average Tuition fee for St. Marys University per semester is CAD $7,500. You can find UG, PG, Diploma and MBA fee below.
|UG Tuition FEE||PG Tuition FEE||DIPLOMA Tuition FEE||MBA Tuition FEE|
|CAD $16,500||CAD $18,000||CAD $15,000||CAD $22,000|
St. Marys University library contains 4,500 e-books, 318 research guides, 95 databases. You can contact a library representative on Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m – 8:00 p.m at 4035319130. You can also reach through firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Marys University claims more than 70% of its students who get placed within a short period of the course completion. Check out their job postings here
Part-time jobs at St. Marys University for Indian students
Apart from regular teaching assistantships and lab assistantships, following part-time jobs are available for Indian students in St. Marys University
- Business Development Coordinator
- Operations and Administrative Assistant
- Faculty of Community Services
- Research Lab Technician
- Administrative Coordinator
Top companies recruiting St. Marys University students
Here are some of the top companies recruiting international students of St. Marys University regularly:
- TD Bank Group
- Cisco Systems
- Global Affairs Canada
St. Marys University graduate average salary based on degree
|LEVELS||SALARY in CAD$|
|Bachelors||CAD $48,000 per year|
|Masters||CAD $55,000 per year|
|MBA||CAD $65,000 per year|
St. Marys University students working as Civil Engineering earns an average salary of CAD $32,000 per year, Software Developer earns an average salary of CAD $45,600 per year, Project Manager earns an average salary of CAD $45,000 per year, Architect earns an average salary of CAD $18,000 per year, Financial Analyst earns an average salary of CAD $27,800 per year
More details about St. Marys University for Indian students
- St. Marys University is located in the Calgary.
- St. Marys University visa success rate is 85.4%.
- Maximum backlogs allowed for international students is 8.
- St. Marys University follows conditional acceptance
Upcoming Intakes for St. Marys University
- Sep 2022
- Jan 2023
You can know more about the best intake season in Canada for international students here →
Know more about Sep 2022 intake PDF →
Know more about Jan 2023 intake PDF →
|Bachelor’s Degree Program - Eligibility|
|Minimum 60% in 10th & 12th.||Minimum 5.5 IELTS reading score , 5.5 IELTS Writing score, Minimum 5.5 Listening score, Minimum 5.5 Speaking score. Overall 6.0 IELTS Band score.||SOP, LOR, Transcript, Resume, Official score reporting, WES.|
|Post-Secondary Diploma or Certificate Program - Eligibility|
|Minimum 60% in 10th & 12th. Minmum 55% in diploma & Bachelor's courses.||Minimum 6.0 IELTS reading score, 6.0 IELTS Writing score, Minimum 6.0 Listening score, Minimum 6.0 Speaking score. Overall 6.5 IELTS Band score.||SOP, LOR, Transcript, Resume, Official score reporting, WES.|
Important Details About St. Marys University for Indian Students:
|PG Work permit||Yes|
Contact Information of St. Marys University for International Students
|Phone Number+1-403-531-9130||Mobile Number+1-403-531-9130|
|Location: view on google map|
|Address:14500 Bannister Road SE,Calgary,Alberta,Canada - T2X 1Z4|
International Entrance exams - Scores Required for Admission:
|Program Level||IELTS Requirement||PTE Requirement||TOEFL Requirement||Duolingo Requirement|
|Bachelors||6.0 No Less Than 6.0||59||80 No Less 19||-|
|Bachelors Of Education||8.0 No Less Than 7.0||-||Minimum Score 27-S, 25-W, 23-L, 23-R||-|
Admission Requirements for St. Marys University
- Consolidated Marksheet
- Experience Certificate ( for some cases)
- Salary Slip ( for some cases)
- Salary Account Bank Statement ( for some cases)
- Appointment Letter ( for some cases)
- 12th Docs
- 10th Docs
- Birth Certificate
- Backlog summary ( for some cases)
- Passport first page
- Passport last page
- Application form
- Essay or writing sample
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Official score reports of TOEFL
- Official score reports of PTE
- Letter from Bank stating funds available for study
- Affidavit of Financial Support i.e. letter signed from sponsor or parent
- Transcripts and Mark sheets from College or University
- Certificates of Extracurricular Activities
- SOP for Canada
- Official score reports of IELTS
Deadline for Admissions
Useful resources for St. Marys University
Download St Mary's University Application Form (PDF)
Accommodation for Indian Students studying at St. Marys University
On - campus accommodation
St. Marys University can accomodate upto 838 students on campus. The on campus accommodation fees is $4380 per year. You can reach the St. Marys University student residence at 4035319130.
Off - campus accommodation
Get the support from the St. Marys University for off-campus housing. Check out the off campus housing information here
Things To Know About Study In Canada Before Enrolling at St. Marys University
St. Marys University Location and Contact details
|Phone number||Mobile number|
|Address||14500 Bannister Road SE, Calgary, |
Top Universities in Calgary
Find a list of all the top Calgary universities here with rankings, fees, scholarships & placement details.
Top Universities in Alberta
Find a list of all the top Alberta universities here with rankings, fees, scholarships & placement details.
Top Universities in Canada
Find a list of all the top Canada universities here with rankings, fees, scholarships & placement details.
A truly global higher education partner to learners and education institutions Support learners at every point in their global education journey with reliable services, products and solutions.
Kanan Intl EdTech Inc
229, Yonge Street Suite 450 Toronto Ontario, Canada M5B 1N9
Kanan International Pvt. Ltd.
D-wing, 2nd Floor, Trident Complex, Ellora Park Vadiwadi Road, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007
IT/ Digital Campus
132, Habibullah Rd, Satyamurthy Nagar, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017